tT # 2

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Good morning Nayeon"

A woman with an apron, greeted me with her fake smile because of the man who was seated in the dining table. I rolled my eyes and didn't bother to greet her back.

That plastic girl with so much make-up on her face even she's only inside the house.

Ay Barbie!

I walked to the left side of my father and sit on the chair. He was looking at me with a smile displaying on his good looking face. Even he have an age now, he still look handsome.

Maybe I did get it from him, the looks. Especially on my mother, she have this peaceful aura and the beauty, the natural beauty even without make-up she would still look like an angel.

"Good morning dad" I monotonous greeted him. Even I do have a hatred toward my father, I still respect him, even a little. I picked up the chopsticks that's nearby to my reach and started eating my food.

"Good morning to you too, my daughter. Do you need something? It's your first day of school" He said and placed the newspaper he's holding, down at the table.

"Nothing" I replied shortly and continue on stuffing food inside my mouth. The Barbie sat in front of me.

"Yeah, Nayeon. Do you want me to pack you a lunch? I know that you want it, you always asked for it to your mom" She said with her honey dripping voice and smile sweetly at me. I cringed and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I do, but you're not my mom. So, no" I snapped and settle down the chopsticks I am using. She frowned as my father looked at me with disappointment in his eyes.

"I'm already done. I'll go now" I stood up and jogged to the living room to get my backpack. I swung it over my shoulders and run outside to ride the car where the driver is already is.

I know that I want my father to be happy, but not with that woman. I hate my father for cheating on mom with that ridiculous, crazy bitch who just loves my father's wealth not him.

It's their fault why my mother died, how could they make love inside our home, in their own room where my mother could find them. They are idiots. 

My mother's heart got weaker and weaker, she have a heart problems or illness in her heart. And when that day when she found them two fucking inside their own room, she got cardiac arrest and he immediately drove her in to a hospital, knowing that it was dangerous especially that she got heart problems.

I was still in school that time, a high school student, 4th year. I immediately ran to our driver and told him to drive me in the hospital where my mother is when the news reached me. I cried all the way to the hospital, afraid what bad could possibly happen to her. 

I am closer to my mom that I am to my dad, because he is always busy on his work. My mom is very kind, she'll always go to a children's charity and donate something. She used most of her money on helping the kids that don't have parents to care for them and I'm very lucky that I have her.

After a weeks, she didn't make it and there's nothing I could do but was to cry my feelings out all day. I also discovered the true reason on why my mom got sent into the hospital. I let my anger and sadness all day on my room by locking up myself and my dad decided to marry the woman who brought a disaster on my life.

I really despise the both of them but what I can do, I need to stay with the both of them because there's nothing I could go to. I don't also have a source of money to spend for all of my needs.

I am a little thankful that I'm not the others who have a new step mom and your dad will.just let you, he still cares for me and loves me. He would give me the things I need, I'm thankful that he still treat me as his child.

I do have but it's from my mother, all of her money went to me and I don't want to waste it mercilessly so I continue what my mother is doing, is to donate it to the kids.

Before she disappeared in my life, she will always remind me to do good and kind things for others. She will always tell me to not do something bad to others. She's too kind to be true, the world don't deserve her. And my father don't deserve her, how could he do that to her.

I became more rude and a troublemaker when she was already gone. I enjoyed bullying and insulting others especially the one who looks weak. I didn't follow what my mother said to me that to be always good. I'm sorry.

Too much drama.

I reached my school already and went out of the car. I slammed the door close before it moved again to go back in the house and walked. I can see that many are already staring at me with so much admiration on their eyes.

I remain on my stoic and emotionless face and searched for my group around the crowds. Some were looking me with fear especially the juniors or some that is wearing a thick black glass.

"Nayeon, here!" A familiar voice shouted so I make my way toward her and to her company.

"Hey, Ji!" I smiled and swung my arm over her shoulder, I looked at the others who was busy talking to each other.

"What they're talking about?" I asked her and point my thumb over the rest.

"They're talking about the new teachers and some new students" She answered as we approach the others that was only few feet away from us.