tT # 8

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I barged inside of the girl's bathroom, itching to wash my hands already. Arghh! I hate that teacher, now I have many germs on my hands. I went into a nearby sink and pressed some soap on my hands before rubbing my hands together to spread it. I opened the water faucet and rinsed my hands with the water that's flowing out.

"Hello Im!" A familiar voice reached my ears after I heard the door creaked open. I looked at her through the mirror.

"Hi Kim!" I faked a smile and shook my hands off, splashing away the water.

"It's so nice to see you again and really here in the bathroom, what a coincidence" She walked to the next sink from mine. She started washing her hands as I just look at the mirror, fixing my hair.

"I didn't saw your handsome father at this past two months, huh? That's unusual. You went back to the kind Nayeon already?" She raised her eyebrow and wipes her hands with a handkerchief from the pockets of her pants.

"Who said that I stopped on being kind? I'm always kind" I countered and turned my back on her to exit the comfort room.

"Kind my ass, Nayeon" She uttered as I am in the middle of the gap between the door.

"Yeah kind your ass, Jennie" I mumbled and went straight to the cafeteria.

I'm just doing the usual, going to the five junior girls. Their group is called itsy, itchi, itjy, itzy..fuck that shit, just like that. I don't care what is it, I just want to get what I need from them.

"Hey, there little girls...where's my money?" I bit on my nails while looking at them. They shivered and the girl named Yuna was about to get some money from her pockets when someone's hand stopped it.

"Huh? Why?" She questioned Jisu who prevent her hand to do a thing.

"We will not give her anything anymore, right?" She whispered to the tallest girl in their group as I just continue on standing up, watching them communicating.

"But, unnie, she may hurt one of us" Yuna reasoned out and I got impatient on what they're doing. They're whispering like bees, I can't understand a thing.

"That's final, we wouldn't give her anything" Lia insisted to the younger girl and the other one have no other choice but to nod her head, not wanting to have any argument with her older friend.

"Hey! What are you two talking about? You're making me wait, hurry!" I complained and glared at them.

"You don't need to wait anymore, there's nothing we would give to you even a little cent" Lia talked back and I snapped my head toward her.

"What did you say? Repeat it!" I shouted, gathering some attention from the nearby tables.

"We. will. not. give. you. a. money. even. a. little. fucking. cents." Lia emphasized, putting pressure in every word, pissing me off. She have her eyes shouting at determination and revenge.

"You already talking back at me!" I slammed my hands on their table, shaking the stuffs placed on the top of the table. Many students are watching us already and no one dared to involve their selves in our fight.

"Yes, I do! And you're not dreaming!" She rose up from her seat and some are trying to stop her but they can't because she's really persistent on fighting at me.

"Fuck it! You want to get hurt, then I'll give it to you!" I stomped my way to her and raised my palm to hit her on the face. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact.

I swung it but my hand got held back by someone.

"I'm disappointed, I thought it will not reach to this one but I am wrong" A familiar feminine voice muttered with a hint of disappointment on her voice. I glanced at the latter and my eyes got connected to her blue one's.