tT # 5

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

What the actual fuck?

Is she flirting at me?

How could she whisper on my ears like that? it made me feel hot.

I stopped on my feet aggressively while walking towards our table.

"Hello, unnie!" Dahyun greeted me when I sat beside her with a pout on my face, clearly still sulking about earlier. My pride got hurt, my gosh.

"Looks like you have a problem there huh?" Jihyo flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!" I whined and glared at the latter who threatened me with another smack if I continue on glaring at her. I instantly dropped the act before she can decided to smack me with her motherly strength.

"Hey! Nayeon's crush is giving the new teacher a bottle of coffee" I looked at the place where Sana's pointing at.

There he is passing her a bottle of coffee which the latter gladly accepted. Why he is giving her that? It looks like that he have a crush on that math professor. Eh? I do look more beautiful than her.

I thought he was courting the Kim fucking Jennie.

Just by looking at that girl's face can make my head really boil.

He walked away after the brunette grabbed the thing he was giving and bowed her head a little to thank him. I scowled before standing up from my seat.

"Where's the five juniors?" I whispered on Jeongyeon's ear and she immediately pointed to a certain girls who was sitting a little away from crowd.

I marched to the table and I saw that one of the girls on their table noticed me approaching so she tapped the one next to her and pointed at me. I can see the fear on their eyes while staring at me.

"Hey!" I am already in front of their table and all of them looked at me with uneasiness.

"You already know what to do, right?" I crossed my arms and scratched my eyebrow while watching them. They nodded their heads before pulling out a money and extend it to me.

"Very good. See you soon, losers!" I turned my back to go buy my lunch.

I went back to our table with a tray on my hands.

"You still continue on your childish act, Nayeon! I suggest you to stop it already" Jihyo scolded me.

"Just let me do what I want" I remarked and sat beside her.

"Unnie, I just can't let you do something that's not right! You really changed, you don't listen to me anymore" She mumbled sadly and smiled tightly. I stared at her apologetically and averted my gaze at my food.

"Do you think that Mr. Park and Miss Mickelberg are dating?" Mina started off a conversation.

"Right.. See they look super close" Chaeyoung concurred while staring at the two were eating and laughing as they chatter.

"But, can't blame him. Look at Ms. Mickelberg, she looks so hot and she have this beautiful deep blue eyes. Maybe Mr. Park fell on that deep blue eyes that looks like an ocean" Sana sighed dreamily with eyes shining with so much admiration.

I shook my head on their antics of talking such random things and creating some rumors.

-

I am heading to an ice cream parlor with my members. I usually spent the after time class with them and ordered our driver to not fetch me. We were chatting and laughing together when some guy passed us with black clothing, running so fast like he's in a marathon that needs to be finished first so he will win. He almost bumped to us, fortunately we hurriedly moved out of his way.

The thing is he was holding a girl's bag, that's unusual and suspicious. Is he a gay?

Then there's the answer to my question.

Oh, no, I don't have a machine inside my bag that have a gaydar that can detect if a person is really a gay because if I do, it will always notify me because I am always with my friends. And it is just hassle.

A police came afterwards, running, maybe chasing off the man with the girly bag.

"What the fudge? We should have tripped that boy" Tzuyu muttered when the police came running, following the track of the black man.

"Carry my bag!" I tossed my backpack behind me where they are and decided to dash off, to go after the thief.

"Unnie, you don't need to! Let the police do their job, you can get hurt" Jihyo held my hand to stop me.

"It's okay, just let me" I said softly and removed her grasp from my wrist and ran off.

I sprinted so rapidly that I already caught up with the police. I glanced at them, they are in maybe 35 - 45 age range, that's why they don't run that fast.

I passed them and saw the suspect still running a few feet away from us, bumping on some and jumping at every obstacles. I fasten my pace than before and doing the thing he did.

It's only few meters and I can already catch with him. I noticed that he is getting tired, panting and looks like that he was about to trip and faint.

And not surprised, he just ran a many kilometers. I don't know where they start to run but just me, I still can.

I caught up with the boy and stuck my foot out of his way. We were already in a corner and there's rarely sight of people walking by.

He fell forward and his face got hit on the ground. He groaned and lift his face, his nose got blood and he has bruises on some spot on his face including his lips.

"What the fuck?! Who are you?!" He shouted and hurriedly got himself off the ground.

"You don't need to know. Give me the bag and I'll let you go" He laughed and clapped his hands.

"What?! Let you go?! Are you a police?!" He said sarcastically before eyeing me up and down

"I'll hurt you if you really don't give that bag" I warned him while catching my breath from all the running.

"Go, hurt me. As if, you can" He said sassily and grinned disgustingly.

I attacked him with my fist which he dodge so I immediately kick him down that catch him off guard. He grunted and tried to punch me but I swiftly dodge it.

I brought up my balled up fist and targeted him in his stomach which I successful did. I added another one on his right face when he bent down after the impact of my hit.

He screamed in pain and touched his face, getting a little blood from his bloody face. He putted his back on his back pocket and fished something out from it which revealed as a butterfly knife.

I got scared because I don't have anything sharp or hard to defend myself but I still didn't show it to him so he won't feel prideful. I don't want to hurt my pride once again for today.

I step backwards when he started to walk closer to me. He swung his arm with the knife so I ducked down to dodge it and attack him in his chest that's on my reach.

He staggered backwards a little but attacked me again immediately. I did dodged it but I didn't expect that he will kick my legs so I fell down on the ground.

He chuckled as I groaned in the impact of my body on the ground, my head also got hit so I feel a little dizzy.

I glanced up at him to see that he was approaching me. He squatted down and looked at me with a smirk.

"You shouldn't involve yourself on someone's business, woman" He put his hand up, ready to hurt me with the sharp object he's holding.

I just closed my eyes to wait for a blade to hurt me because my legs feel weak because maybe of my injury. Why now?!

After a few seconds, I got confused on why still not a thing happened. I slowly flutter my eyes open and I was surprised to see someone holding the man's wrist. She slashed him in the side of his neck with her hand that made him unconscious, maybe got hit at the pressure point.

"What a great coincidence, Miss Im"