tT # 6

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

I hissed when Jihyo damped the cotton with an alcohol on my elbow that got bruised.

"I already told you! Be thankful that you already got this and you don't have anything on your face, it will make your father go trigger again" Jihyo scolded and damped the cotton on my skin. I grunted and bit my lips.

"I don't get a mark on my face because the thief is a dick, he sucks at fighting" I remarked and laid my back against the edge of the the table with the support of my other elbow that was already cleaned.

"Unnie, listen to me, okay? I don't want you to get hurt. You don't listen to me anymore, you always put yourself in trouble. Can you just stay still in a one corner where no fight will happen? I'm getting stressed!" I sighed at her speech.

"Jihyo-ya, I'm sorry if I am stressing you. I'm sorry that I'm being naughty. I should be the one who will scold our member for doing something wrong but I am the one who always got into a trouble, the other around. Thank you for being responsible and for doing the job that was supposed to be done by me"

"I am a bad influence, I should do good examples because I'm the eldest one on our group. I'm really sorry" I smiled apologetically at her and I noticed that she's tearing up. She engulfed me in a warm and friendly hug which I quickly returned.

"Thank you, unnie. Please, don't let yourself get hurt. Please" She spoke in a low and soft voice which is unusual of her.

"Hey, you two having a drama without us! That's not acceptable!" Sana yelled out of nowhere which made the of us pull away from the hug.

"Yeah, it can't be! So, group hug!" Dahyun screamed before charging at us to join on the hug. The rest followed and we group hugged.

We all shared a laugh after pulling out from the hug.

I'm happy that I have them. They're making me happy and strong. Even my primary family was already broken and my father found someone to replace my biological mom. I'm glad that I have another one, my second family, them. We are still complete and have a strong bond, we do have arguments but we make up immediately.

"Having a sweet moments? I see, so how's the troublesome Im?" There she is again, the one who saved me.

"Ah, saem! She's already fine, thank you for saving our unnie!" Jihyo exclaimed and bowed at her.

"Hey! No need to bow at me and she's your unnie? Why does it look like that she's the youngest from all of you? It's good that I decided to roam around and got lucky to spot someone in danger" She smiled at me teasingly. Does she wants to get bruise on that beautiful face? It seems that I will get into another fight, huh?

"Shut the fuck up! Do you want a punch, huh?!" I spoke with my voice laced in anger and irritation. My members gasped as Jeongyeon held both of my arms to stop me from attacking the teacher.

"Unnie!" Jihyo chided in and glared at me.

"There's nothing to be angry at. By the way, I'm so proud of you! You just saved a bag full of money! She also have her important things there like cellphone, cards. Did you already meet the bag's owner?" She exclaimed and smiled.

Why does a girly bag like that is full of money? It should be make-ups, accessories, right?

"Thank you? but why does a pile of money is inside that bag?" I asked in curiousness, calming my nerves and Jeongyeon removed her grip on me. 

"The owner stated that she was from a bank and she withdrew a big money. She did it because the one who she will pay on, only accepts cash, not card nor a check. So there's no other choice but to do it"

"If she's a rich woman, then does that mean that she will be riding a car after she went there"

"You have so many question but what she narrated at the police is that she was walking toward her car when someone suddenly snatched her bag away and ran off"

"Okay, what are you doing here?" My members looked at me, weirdly.

"Another question again, so to answer you is that I just want to know if you're fine and I just saved your ass miss Im" She smiled as I snorted.

"Then, you can go now!" I exclaimed and shooed her away with my hands.

"No thank you?" She tilted her head.

"In your dreams, just go home, okay?" I snickered and crossed my arms.

"Really? No thank you?" She said stubbornly, making me more annoyed than ever.

"Just shut your mouth up, I'm sure your busy at your work papers. Mind your own business, go home!" She chuckled before nodding her head.

"Okay, goodbye girls! Have a nice day with miss rabbit!" She bid goodbye and walked away afterwards.

"I told you not to call me that!" I yelled with my ears letting out some smoke now because of how angry I am now.

"You two looks like bestfriends that kept bickering!" Dahyun said after that damn woman disappeared.

"Is she really a teacher? She's a playful one" Mina scratched her cheek and pouted.

"Are you close? Is there something's between the two of you?" Tzuyu asked and make her two index fingers stick together.

"No, we're not close! She's just pissing me off, starting this day!" I defended as she just snorted, not agreeing on me.

"More like you pissing her off!" She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Hey! Are you already finished on all of your discussions?" Momo asked, who were sitting on the floor with her arms crossed while looking at us like a lost puppy.

"I looked forward on the ice cream, can we still continue our plans about there?" She whined and cutely pouted.

"Yes! We can, c'mere Momoring" Sana lend a hand for her to help her up which the older one accepted.

"C'mon let's go!" Chaeyoung said and pulled me up from the seat.

"I love your confidence for shouting and cursing our new teacher, unnie" She whispered on me and giggled afterwards.