tT # 7

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It's been three months since the first day of school. My progress here as a teacher was going good, I guess. I got closer to Mr. Park and get some new friends from my co-teachers. The students are warming up on me too and I glad that they feel comfortable around me.

My favorite student?

Ah, she's doing great. She's a troublesome but her grades at my subject are fine. She's not that bad but I noticed that she's doing something on a group of five girls, she's getting money every lunch. I thought she would stop it but it still didn't so I think that I need to do something. I also think that she really love jellies, I always see her eating it everyday.

Why do I look like a stalker?

Hey, it's not my fault, it's the author's idea. It has nothing to do with me.

I placed the cup of coffee on my desk and removed my coat which I hanged on my chair before sitting. I searched for the unmarked papers on the pile of papers on my table and pulled it out. I checked it with my red pen while sipping on my coffee.

"Hey, Y/n! Do you want a croissants?" A man in glasses asked me in middle of my checking.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, are you sure?" He was extending his hands with the croissants that is neatly placed inside a transparent plastic.

"Let me remind you again, just call me Namjoon and of course, I'm sure, here" He chucklingly stated.

"Thank you, Namjoon! It's just you looked like a president on your suit now" I remarked making him scratch his nape and smiling shyly.

"I just want to look presentable, I have a date later" He told me in a low and shy voice. 

"Ah~ Good luck with the date with another Mr. Kim. By the way, thanks again!" I smiled that he also reciprocated with a smile.

"Have a good day, Y/n! Bye!" He smiled one last time that shows his dimple.

I chuckled while shaking my head before taking a bite of the pastry he gave at me. My other hand was moving to put a mark on the papers.

I glanced at my watch and saw that thirty minutes have already passes, I guess I got too engrossed on marking the quiz papers of my students. I only have two minutes before my first class. I sighed before letting out a yawn, I stood up from my seat and stretched. 

I collected all of the papers that is scattered all over my desk and set it properly to a one side.

I grabbed my coat and hanged it on my right bent elbow. I also brought the books, pens and papers that I may need throughout my class.  I went out of the faculty rooms and walked through the hallways that's going to the math classroom. Some students that I passed by, greeted me while my co-teachers were giving me a smile. 

I knocked on the door, twice before opening the door. The noises and shouts went down when I stepped inside the classroom and swiftly marched toward the desk to place my things down.

"Good morning!" I smiled sweetly bringing soft smiles on others lips.

"I already marked your quiz papers and I want to say that you all did good, not perfect but I know that you learned something from the things I taught" Claps and cheers were heard around the room as the statement spilled out from my mouth.

I discussed about solving the x's and y's in a vertical angle and wrote some examples in the white board to demonstrate it, neatly.

"And the there is the value of your y" I turned around, I noticed that some are not moving like their minds just flew away from their heads. I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed someone using their phone, she's even laughing.