Fifteen: "Our Song"

Start from the beginning

Hoseok thought for a minute. "O-On the bright side, I got you a little present!" He exclaimed, reaching under his pillow.

Yoongi's eyes lit up. He never got presents except for on Christmas and- I guess his birthday.

Hoseok showed Yoongi the notebook.

Yoongi smiled. "Aww" he cooed at all the colorful stickers displayed on it.

Hoseok chuckled. "No silly, the notebooks not the surprise..go ahead and open it."

Yoongi's face detected confusion as he opened it, revealing the lyrics to the first song he wrote years ago. The title being, 'First Love".

Yoongi gasped. "Hoseok- don't tell me you—"

Hoseok smiled, nodding. "I did sweet heart.."

Yoongi flipped through the pages, watching as the names of each song he wrote through the years starting popping up. This time they had colorful pen and stickers to go with the lyrics.

"Gosh- Hoseok I love you so much! You're the best!" Yoongi yelped, jumping into Hoseok's arms.

"I love you too princess, but hey- you're still not done. You still have lots of great songs to go through." Hoseok replied, kissing Yoongi cheek and flipping the pages some more to show Yoongi.

he reached the end, revealing the latest song Yoongi had been working on. 'Telepathy'.

Yoongi widened his eyes, taking the notebook out of his hand and closing it quickly. "Y-You read telepathy..?" He asked.

Hoseok nodded. "Mhm, why?"

Yoongi shook his head. "W-Well— I'm not finished with it...a-and it's not really the best yet- but I tried—andalsoiwroteitforyoubutiguessyoualreadyreaditsoidontthinkitsverymuchofasurpriseanymorebut—"

Hoseok interrupted Yoongi's rumbling with a kiss. Short and sweet.

Yoongi blushed, looking down.

"Speak clearer baby.." Hoseok mumbled, rocking him gently.

Yoongi looked back up, giving Hoseok a tiny smile. "I-I wrote Telepathy for you..it was supposed to be your birthday gift from me..a-and the gang of course- but..I wrote it specifically from my perspective. T-Talking about...you."

Hoseok blushed, a little taken aback by the explanation. "Wow...Yoongi, I never thought you'd do such a thing for me..y-you really wrote that beautiful song for me?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Beautiful-? I-I wouldn't call it beautiful..I-it's kinda bland- and sounds cheesy— yknow what-? I should just throw it out..you already know about it anyways so—"

"No! ..no..please." Hoseok begged, stopping Yoongi from ripping it out in the notebook.

"What, why?"

"I think it's really a beautiful song Yoongi..give it a try? For me...please?" Hoseok questioned, giving Yoongi pleading eyes.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine." He paused. "Can you sing?"

Hoseok thought. "I mean- ..Kinda?"

Yoongi squinted his eyes. "Seokie..you sang to me a couple day ago, you can sing."

Hoseok chuckled. "I wish.."

Yoongi shook his head. "Sing lose you to love me."

"Yoon—"

"Now."

Hoseok pouted, clearing his throat. He started humming the melody, getting into the mindset. Soon enough, he started to sing.

"This dancing was killing me softly, I needed to hate you to love me, yeah. To love, love, yeah. To love, love yeah. To love. I needed to lose you to love me, yeah." Those lyrics, were sang by Hoseok. His voice was soft and sweet.

Yoongi's smile grew wider, as Hoseok continued to sing. He was amazing.

As Hoseok's singing came to an end, Yoongi giggled, leaving a small kiss on Hoseok's forehead. "You'll sing the verse after me then..the other dudes have their parts already..we were gonna record in a few days if you'd like to sing in it."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "W-Wait— you want me in the song..?"

Yoongi nodded. "You're amazing Hoseok..your singing is beautiful."

Hoseok smiled, hugging Yoongi tightly. "Thank you baby..that means a lot."

"Telepathy will be our song.." Yoongi mumbled, kissing Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok blushed. "Guess what Yoongi?"

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed.

"I'm the happiest when I'm with you.."

Yoongi laughed. "Me too.."

Hoseok smiled. "I love you.."

"I Love you too Sunshine."

🤷‍♀️