11| Pretty Fun

I truly didn't know what liberation felt like until this very moment.

Jimin's hands are everywhere, taking my dress off and feeling my skin with callous fingers, digging his thumbs in the flesh of my breasts as he crawls on top of me. I'm not shy anymore, feeling bold and empowered by the energy of the moment, knowing I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

His Adonis body fits perfectly in between my thighs and I arch my back as he starts kissing my lips, a different kind of urge taking over as our bodies collide. Our laboured breaths mingle, tongues tugging, teeth nudging, until he goes down to my neck, having me melting in the sheets as he sucks on the soft skin hard, just above my collarbone.

My hips jerk up, wanting nothing more than some friction, but Jimin has other plans, keeping me still while going down my body with his mouth, tasting my nipples to go back up to my neck. Then he stops, looking up and grabbing a fistful of my hair.

He stares deeply into my eyes, smirks, bites his lower lip not to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

His smile is devilish as he trails his hands down my naked body, going over my ribcage, my waist, my hips, then my thighs.

"Nothing."

He trails back up, just the tip of his fingers grazing my skin this time, which makes me shiver. I press my thighs together, crushing him and he gasps silently.

My eyes widen when he grabs both my wrists and bring them above my head, pinning me into the mattress with his face inches away from mine.

Jimin, what are you doing?

"I'm having a lot of fun driving you insane," the look on his face answers back.

He pokes his tongue out and licks my lower lip. His scent is intoxicating, very masculine yet sweet, with a tinge of expensive cologne clinging to the air.

My lips open and I let out a sigh when he starts grinding on me. His dick slides in between my quivering pussy lips yet he doesn't go in, nudging my entrance with the tip and watching me squirm in desperation.

He carefully watches as he thrusts forward and his dick slides against my core again, the movement too shallow to reach my insides yet making the pleasure bubble in my stomach. He does it again, and again, grinding against me.

Stop teasing, I want to yell.

His dick keeps sliding over my clit and he's watching me close my eyes hard as I try not to moan. I jerk my hips higher up, trying to make him slide in, but he ignores it, watching me with intent as my arms start thrashing against his hands.

"Getting desperate?" he whispers right in my ear, "why so eager? we have all night..."

I let out the most pitiful sound when he lets go of my wrists to turn me around, grabbing my thighs harshly to get my ass up. I try to close my legs, but he stops me by sliding two fingers inside me, already deep and demanding in the way he curls them against my sweet spot.

He slaps my ass with his other hand, the loud sound resonating in the room. I shamelessly moan while arching my back, presenting myself to him diligently.

"Stay like that."

I cross my arms underneath my face, biting in the flesh of my hand as he fingers me. His mouth goes to work, long tongue nudging my clit while his fingers twist inside of me. It's a lot at the same time, and it doesn't take long for me to cum hard, his expert fingers drawing out of me a long, lingering orgasm, which makes my entire body tingle with bliss.