6

*Atlanta*

It's Sunday and school starts tomorrow.
I'm actually going to public school, but no one will no me there. It's not out that I'm related to Demi.

I texted Blu to apologize that I didn't tell him I'm living with Demi. I just wanted him to like me for me and not because of my aunt. He told me understand and he apologized too.

I was hanging downstairs finishing my song I had wrote. I titled it "Lovely"

I need a boy to sing some of it, but I like it a lot. It means a lot to me. "Whatcha working on kid?" Demi asked as she walked in.

"I just finished a song that means a lot to me." I smiled

"Nick said he'd take me to his studio and show me how everything works!"

Demi smiled, "you want to get into the music business?"

"I had a label in New York, but it wasn't very good. I wanna learn how to make music and just how everything works."

"Egar, I like it. But I'm gonna tell you now, you have to work for it. Just because I'm professional it won't be handed to you." She said handing me some pizza.

"That's okay, I know I can do it. I've already got a following on Instagram, I've got like couple mil. I can play every instrument." I smiled.

"When's nick taking you?" She asked

"Tomorrow after school. He's picking me up."

"Perfect."

"Mommy!" Maia come in crying, "what baby?"

"I had scary dream! I want to sleep with Lanta!"

Demi looked me and I nodded, "you can sleep with me! We'll have a first day of school sleep over!" I cheered.

"Yay!" She cheered running to me. I picked her up and spun her around. "I'll meet you upstairs okay? Go lay down."

I set her down and she smiled and ran up the stairs. "Thank you." Demi smiled

"Of course, she's kinda like my little sister."

*next day*

I opened my eyes as my alarm went off at 7:30am,

I rolled over and took in my surroundings and sat up to get ready for my first day of school. Maia was already at school, because her school starts at 7:30

"Atlanta! Are you up?" Demi yelled from down the stairs. "Yes!" I replied.

I picked out my clothes and got dressed, nothing fancy because I really hate school.