Author's Update!

Hello Darlings!

You probably weren't expecting me to give a Authors update for this fanfiction work at all after I announced awhile back that their would be no more updates *laughs nervously*

Fifty Shades of Loki was initially for fun and for creative writing of our favourite God of mischief Loki hehe all them years ago (2014 was when I started FSOL, holy moly) 

5 years later and over 150K reads, thousands of votes and so much love and support (and mischief, yes I have read all your comments lol! Some of them really gave me a hearty laugh I must say!) I am stunned at the amount of support this fanfiction work of one-shots has received. I want to thank all of YOU wonderful readers for your time, shares, votes, favourites and ultimately, your support for this fun work of fanfiction! 

Since then life has been a rollercoaster and I have gotten older too (I was 23 when I first started this work, now i'm going on 28 soon lol, nearer to be a in the midlife crisis of 30 *cries*) and its sad to say that the main reason I halted this glorious work of fanfiction was because I just...stopped doing creative writing and every time I tried to write a new part or a continuation of the surprisingly successful 5 part story of 'Club Night at the Golden Throne', I experienced terrible writers block that was difficult to shake off. One day I decided to leave FSOL up on Wattpad and to leave it as it was.

 I am sorry for dedicated readers or those who wanted more of my work that I did not continue on with Fifty Shades of Loki..

But that being said I am seriously thinking of retracting that statement of 'Completed' and continuing on with this fine piece of fanfiction. With a fresh mindset, new creative writing skills and new Wattpad features and UI (I have a serious catching up task to do lol) and with a good work/life balance (Thanks to Covid, blehhhh virus can feck off now everyone is fed up) soon you may see a brand new work piece or a continuation piece of 'Club Night at the Golden Throne'! 

I would like to work on both and to see where I can go from there. Til' then, thank you again for your support guys and watch this space! Loki demands it hehe..