How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?

Start from the beginning

"Really?" He turned towards her.

"Yeah! I would change my quirk for yours the first chance I had!" She faced the palms of her hands towards herself, imagining eletricity coming out of them "It's on the top of my quirk wanting list! After super speed of course."

And secretly little by little she made him like his quirk even more.

"Well then it wouldn't be on the top of your list" Iida joined the conversation, doing chopping motions almost hitting the girl who barely dodged it.

"Yeah, he's right" Jiro said, sitting on a table nearby.

"It would be..." Denki thought for a second "Top Zero!"

"Top Zero would be nothing, no?" Jiro looked at Denki, who shrugged.

"Arghh" (Y/n) lightly yelled, holding her head as she shook her head playfully "Stop using your....Gramatical.... functions on me!"

"Functions is only on Math, (Y/n)" Iida said fixing his glasses.

"Meth?! We have to learn about drugs too?!" (Y/n) clearly misheard.

"NO!" The three of them said, startling the girl.

"You can get really dumb without your quirk." Todoroki said, while he sat on his desk, turning his head to look at the girl.

̬̖͇̪ͬ̅͜ͅ"̽͏̲̲͓ŷ̶͔̜̽oͣ͑͒͏̭͎͉ͅu͈͙͙̥͔ͨ̏̔̀͡ ̓͑ͩ҉̟͔̮̜͉̱a̟̪͍̣̣̗̝͑ͮ͞r̵̜̱̙̱͙̭̯̙ͫe̴̙͇̭͔ͩ̃ ̶̣͖̣̇̂̒n̳̮̲̳̦͎̯̣̏̕oͦ͊͌͏̲̮͔̖̠tͫ̋͆ͧ͏̺̼̦̯̞ͅh̸͈͖̞̊̈͋i̼͍̙͈̲̣̞͛͌͡n͔͖̰̹̿̆̒̋͢g̰̳̫̳͎̯̫̘͒͂͘ ̣͇̭̫̼ͫ́ͅw̨̬͙̼̗̯͆̈i̵̱̤͔̬͉̼̺̋ͨͯt̽̓҉͕̦̹̟h̟͆̀ͅȏ͇̰̹̪̃͋́u̮͖͈̖͕̥̣̲͂͟t̶͍̖͙͐̒͗ ̢̲̯̽y̲͙̮̩̞͈̹͂́̈̀o͓̤͔͔̠͔̹̞͆͠u̻̺̎̒̀r͐҉̞̮͔͎ͅ ̢̝̯̹̘̹̟̖̯͋̈̔ͫq̡͇͍̘̞͚̝͛u̷̱̪͔̬͍̼̖̽ͮ̄͌ͅi̥͖͔̭̩̯͊͂́r̛͇̼̼̼̍ͦ̃kͭ̿͏̵̱̼̝͓̖̩̼͇̟̝̞͉̦̀"͚͕͖̗͐ͪͯ͊͜

"Hey, Todo! Don't hurt me this way!" She smiled, He averted his eyes from the girl, a slight blush on his face from his new and favorite nickname.

"I can help you study!" Denki smiled pointing to himself, receiving a laugh from Mina who was on the other side of the room.

"SAYS THE GUY WHO LANDED 20TH ON 1-A'S GRADE" Mina yelled, skipping to their side of the room

"Like your any better! You got 19th!" Mina blowed a raspberry.

"Still better then you though" (Y/n) barged in the conversation, receiving a high five from Jiro who was about to say the same thing.

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Denki pointed at (Y/n) but before she could respond Mina hugged her from behind.

"(Y/n) is always on my side!" Mina smiled taunting Denki. (Y/n) looked back at the pink girl "Girl's always support each other!"

"food?" Mina digged her pocket, placing a lolipop on the (h/c) haired girl's hand. "Yeah, sorry Denki. Girl's rule." She placed the lolipop on her mouth.

"Quit lying (Y/n)! You are only on her side because of the food"

"If you got that, why don't you have food on ya?" (y/n) took out the lolipop out of her mouth.

"I mean- she ain't wrong..." Jirou said, side glancing Denki. Who sulked as he missed the chance to hang out with the girl.

"Aren't we having a study group on the week-"

"RIGHT!" Denki exclaimed, staring at the (h/c) haired girl with pure excitement "We have a study group this weekend!"

"I just said that..." Jiro looked to the side, a sweat drop appearing from her head.

And completely, yet unintentionally, Denki exclaimed ignoring the purple haired girl, who just gave up at this point "I can help you on the topics you missed!"

He was determined to look smart on the (h/c) haired girl's mind no matter what it took, he couldn't lose this chance to hang out with a cute girl, he couldn't.

Smart girls like smart guys, no?

Somehow, all these beautiful girls seemed bland around her, she looked like a goddess...if one even existed.

She was everything he had dreamed of,

the lively hair he'd love to get his hands tangled in,

the shining eyes that seemed to twinkle with stars,

the pink soft strawberry lips,

the skin that seemed to be slightly covered in golden glitter.

She was so pretty....

Ah, the personality, you ask?

That's just a bonus.

_________________________________