I just giggled and waved them goodbye. Surprisely,Levi just waved back at her. Then, the gate were opened .

"Mikasa, someone just stole my heart." I say as holding my chest.

"Who's that guy?" She tease

"Do you remember I told you guys told I like someone?" Three of them nodded

"Levi."

"You like Captain Levi?!"

"Shh- yes but don't tell anybody."

"We promise not to tell anyone." Eren said

(End of flashback)

"Everyone!Fall back!We need to meet up with the Garrison to get orders from the higher-ups!" I ordered loudly., getting everyone attention , but they were still frozen in shock. "GO NOW!"

They all snapped into focus and began heading towards the inner gate. when we reached the Garrison,All of the recruits were ordered to the Headquarters to receive instruction.

We line up in front of Woermann, who is the captain of Garrison. "Just follow your training! Spilt into groups! Under the Garrison's orders you will resupply combats, relay orders and kill titans! Garrison block forces will form the vanguard! Trainees led by the supply team, will include the middle guard! The Garrison's elite will form the rearguard."

He pauses for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration as one of the Garrison whisper something in his ear. "Also, we got a report from the messager that the vanguard has been wipe out!" The captain continues. "The outer gate has been destroyed and the titans has entered the city. In other words,the Armored titan may appeared at any time to destroy the inner gate! As we speak, the vanguard is engaging them. We have objective in this fight: to defend Wall Rose with our lives until the evacuation is complete! Also you are all surely aware, running away from facing the enemy is punishable by death. Mark this well, and fight to your last dying breath! Dismissed!"

Everyone salutes. Yes, sir!"

After the salutes, everyone goes their own ways. Most of the recruits are panic, some were crouching in the corner and praying for the best and I was scared too. This is the tragic scene in the episode that many of them died and this where that Eren found out his titan form. I had to save them. Mikasa and I were in the same group

'How should I save them!? Estella you have to think.' I thought myself .

"Trainee Ackerman, Trainee Smith." A Garrison soldier as I remembered he is Captain Ian approaches us as we turn and look at him. He's one of the person that I should save.

"You two being specially moved to rearguard. Follow me."

Mikasa and I were ordered to stay back to help evacuation, earning words of protest from us.

"I'm not asking your opinion, the evacuation is falling behind. we need as many skilled soldiers overseeing civillians as possible."

"But-" I say, he cuts off

"Just listen here, Cadet Smith. Just because your father is the Commander of Survey Corps the suicidal bastards does not mean that you have right to protest and argue with your superiors. Now go and start helping with the evucation or I have you court martialed!"