6.

♡⑅⃝◌꒰ ˘̤ з꒰ ˃̶̤⌄˂̶̤ ' ू꒱◌⑅⃝♡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅

FIVE YEARS AFTER WALL MARIA BREACHED, it happening again. The day before we were supposed to choose our leigion, the colossal Titan appeared again it kick the wall, leaving away the other titans' to swarm in. One of the reasons why the Titans attack Trost claimed so many soldiers lives was the elites Survey Corps weren't present. They left on a mission outside the wall that very morning . An extramural skrimnish to secure the foothold of advancement. The Survey Corps were entrusted with this mission were mankind's best and brightest soldier.

(Flashback)
-early morning-

Today, all of the trainees were allowed to visit the main town. As Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I were going around. They heard the people were saying that the recon corps were about to going outside the wall

"Their here! Its the main force of Recon Corps!" A man yelled

"Commander Erwin!" someone yelled. My eyes lights up and ran towards father to wish him good luck. Once I saw him, I sprint to the gate and yelled

"Father!" I yelled and run to him. He turn his head, saw me and smiles.

"Stella!" He embrance me a hug and I hug back. I know I'm father's beloved daugther but don't judge me.

I pull away the hug. "I miss you, father and I wanted to say good luck."

"I really miss you so much." He replied.

"Father, please be careful out there." I said

"I will, my daughter." He smiled at me

I waved him goodbye and he waves back. I saw Hange and next to him was Levi.

Hange! Levi!" I greeted them

"Shortcake!!! I miss you soooo much~!" She squeals in excitement

I giggled. "Me too, Hange."

"Oi, Estella. " Levi called me using my first name. he usually called me brat or little bunny.

"Yes, Levi?"

"Be careful, don't get hurt."

Huh. Did he concerned at me?

"Umm...you too Levi."

"Aww... since when your'e been concerned to Stella,shorty?" Hanji coos.

"Tch, could you shut up shitty glasses?"

"Hange, you should be careful too. Stop chasing the titans."

"Don't worry shortcake! I'll be fine. Besides, Levi is there too."

He clicked his tongue. "I don't want to save your ass again, four eyes."