Bad move.

"Aah!" Washma tripped on her own feet from being startled, twisting her feet and landed straight on her back on the floor. "Haye Ama!" She cried in pain.

"Oh shit!"

"Oh my God!"

Aabis and Anmol rushed towards the crying Washma. Anmol helped her slowly sit down straight. "Can you get up?" Aabis asked.

"I... I don't know." Washma answered through her wincing.

Aabis took hold of her shoulders and tried to make her get. "Ouch, no no I can't!" Her cries increased.

"Let me go and get some ice from the reception." Anmol informed them and rushed out of the gym.

Aabis looked around to see if there was a bench around. When locating one, he looked at a tearful Washma. "Is your back hurt?"

Washma shook her head, avoiding his eyes. "Only my foot."

"I am going to pick you up and make you sit on that bench. Is it okay? Or do you want me to call Muneeb or someone else?" Aabis asked for permission to pick her up.

Washma shook her head. "No, it's fine. I'll... I'll just sit here."

"No Washma, you need to sit on the bench or else your back might start to pain." Aabis refused. "Let me go call someone else, I can understand you not wanting me to pick you up."

"It's okay. You can pick me up." Washma bit her lip, trying to bear the pain.

Aabis nodded and bent down to pick her up. Washma took a deep breath to prepare herself for his hands to touch her body. A shiver ran down her spine as he picked her up from under her knees and from her waist.

He picked her up and walked towards the bench, setting her down on it. It all happened in just a second. There she sat on a bench, with just the fleeting feeling of his hands. He bent down on his knees, in front of her. Washma watched him with a blank face, just watched him.

Aabis picked up her injured foot in his hand to examine it. Washma forgot for a second that she was hurt, she was in a daze just seeing him so close to her, caring for her. She really hoped it wasn't a dream that she would just wake up from. She wanted the moment to freeze.

"Oof!" She whimpered when Aabis pressed a lit on her ankle, which was now swollen.

"I am sorry." Aabis whispered, his voice held a tone of regret in it. "I am really sorry." He croaked out again, slightly caressing the wound.

"Why?" Washma whispered back, tilting her head to look at hi better on the floor. "It's not your fault."

"It is my fault. I don't know what I was thinking, I shouldn't have done that. You're hurt because of me." His words weren't making sense to Washma, and so was this whole situation.

But then something clicked in her brain. "No Aabis, it really is not your fault. I just got scared because I thought no one was in the room. I was running on almost high speed so I was caught off guard."

After few moments of silence, Aabis spoke. "I wonder what's taking Anmol so long. I think we should take you to the hospital. Your ankle doesn't seem broken but we really need to make sure it is treated properly."