So my tongue encased each dark rose colored nipple. Sucking and pulling on each one before moving onto the other.

Valentina groaned above me laying on her back to arch it a little in response.

"No more teasing.." she breathed out pushing my head down. I grinned sitting back up and adjusted Valentina on the bed correctly so her legs wouldn't hang off.

"We have all night babe, don't rush it," I said quietly with a hint of humor.

Valentina pinched me as a warning so I gave in deciding against teasing her for a little longer.

I folded her legs upwards until the back of her thighs rested beside her. I held onto the back of her thighs, diving into something just as sweet as actual desserts.

The sexiest moans came out from Valentina's mouth as I ate her out like my life was depending on it.

I placed my mouth over her clit giving it the most attention, then running two of my fingers up and down her wet entrance before gently sliding them in.

Valentina whimpered moving her hips and begging for me to go faster.

"Yes.. yes yes," She whined letting out a gentle groan. "Right there baby. Keep going!" Her back arched off the bed as I went at it, swirling my tongue in every direction and sucking her little bundle of nerves to finish her off.

Her ringed hand grabbed onto one of my wrists which oddly enough turned me on even more.

Seeing my fiancée get off from me giving her all the pleasure.

Valentina finally came in harsh shivering orgasm that she almost shoved me off of her. I grinned moving to lay next to her so I could hold Valentina close to me. This way my body heat would transfer to her's.

She whimpered as she came down from her high. Pressing both of her legs together.

"You good?" I asked kissing the top of Valentina's head.

She nodded in response keeping her face buried in my neck. "Mhmm.."

"Good because I'm not done with you yet," I whispered kissing her forehead before standing up to make sure the temperature in the room wasn't too cold or hot.

Valentina rolled over onto her back.
"What do you mean?" She said slightly out of breath.

I smirked pulling my overnight bag out from the closet and bent over looking through it.

"I got you another gift babe."

"What? Evie I haven't even given you yours yet. I don't need another gift." She said sitting up a little as I turned around holding my hands behind my back.

"It's technically a gift for the both of us. So don't think of it as a second present."

Her eyes narrowed and I grinned stepping closer to the side of the bed.

"What is it then?" She asked.

I took my hands out from behind my back showing Valentina the new strap I bought for the both of us. Specifically I wanted it to be mine though.

"You're fucking joking.." she said with a laugh looking at the toy in my hands then me. "I highly doubt you went to the shop for that so where did it come from?"

I pouted placing it on the bed playing with the straps of it. "I ordered it online... under a fake name.."

Valentina giggled rolling her eyes and got on her knees to face me. "Well are you gonna stand there pouting forever or are you going to finally fuck me like you said you would?"