thirty

Grab some snacks.. lol

February

Evie's view:

"Just let us see it on you before you change again Ev." Addie complained outside of the dressing room I was currently standing in. The dress my friends had chosen for me looked awful, I could see EVERYTHING on my body outlined.

It wasn't my style and I didn't have a very high confidence to wear it out in public.

"Fine. But this is the last one I'm trying on. I'll just wear something I already have in my closet." I said opening the curtain and stepping out to show them the dress.

"Holy shit.."

"YES! That's the dress!"

"You're going to get fucked tomorrow night."

"And not by me this time."

These were the comments I got from Addie, Hannah, Baylor, and Lily

These were the comments I got from Addie, Hannah, Baylor, and Lily. After hearing them I'm not even sure how we're all friends. Our personalities are total opposites and I also wasn't sure if we had anything in common. We just luckily got along very well.

"Guys, no. I look like I'm ready to go out and sell myself to some gross, cheating, married businessman at a rundown hotel. I'm not getting it." I sighed trying to pull the dress down more and cover the sides where it showed my breasts.

Thankfully Sophia was not here to see or hear any of this. Addie's mom was sweet enough to watch her for me while we went shopping for an outfit for my birthday.

"Yes, you are because we're all paying for it," Addie said crossing her arms.

"Yeah Ev, plus it's your 26th birthday. We're celebrating like it's your 21st because you were sick at the time and we didn't even get the chance to have some fun with you." Hannah pouted.

Baylor and Lily agreed giving me their own pleads to let them all buy the dress and for me to wear it out this weekend.

I turned in the mirror admiring myself a little more trying to see what they saw. I didn't look awful in the tight dress but, I didn't exactly look like Valentina either in it. My legs weren't as long and I felt self-conscious about how small my chest was compared to most women around my age.

"Stop getting into your head Evie. You look amazing, there's nothing to feel bad about." Baylor encouraged standing up from the chair she was in to stand behind me.

I forced a small smile rubbing my hands down my sides to flatten the material.

What the hell. It's for one night only and after everything I've gone through in the past month, I need this night.

"Fine. I'll get this one.." I mumbled.

My friends erupted into squeals and clapping, making me blush and rush back into the dressing room to hide from all of the attention they were causing.