"You're seriously going to look so gorgeous in that dress tomorrow night Ev. I told Addie I'd be over to do your makeup before we go out." Hannah gushed as swung hands with Addie.

I chuckled listening to her excitement. "Thanks, Hannah but, you don't have to do anything for me. I appreciate it though."

All five of us were walking to dinner at the moment in the city to celebrate a little early since they all wanted to immediately go to the club Saturday night.

"Are you inviting Valentina?" Baylor asked as she looked down at her phone texting back someone for the hundredth time today.

"Uhh.. I don't know. I didn't really think about it." I shrugged turning on the corner of the sidewalk. "She probably wouldn't go considering you two are gonna be there." I laughed looking at Baylor and Lily, earning glares from both of them.

"Whatever. It's not like I'm gonna try anything." Lily scoffed crossing her arms.

"I mean.. unless you want me to? We could make her jealous and finally get her to talk to you like normal again." She continued raising her eyebrows. Baylor rolled her eyes and nudged Lily hard earning laughs from all of us.

"Unless you want to end up dead by the end of the night, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself Lily." Baylor said grabbing the door handle to the restaurant and opening it.

"I was just joking, damn!" Lily frowned and walked inside first.

Before I could walk inside someone grabbed my wrist causing me turn around.

"Hey!" It was Britt. From what I remember she's Valentina's assistant and good friend, but I had never really formally met her besides in the bakery.

"Oh, Britt.. Hi!" I greeted back with a smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your girls evening. I just thought I'd say hi and actually introduce myself to you rather than waving." She chuckled tucking her hair behind her ear.

"No worries." I lightly chuckled along. "Are you here alone?"

"Uh no actually. Valentina came to pick up a few pieces for another magazine photo shoot we have coming up in the next few weeks. Even when she's on vacation she's still working." Britt joked shrugging.

I looked back seeing the rest of my friends, even Lily standing there suddenly. They looked protective but tried to act like they weren't listening in on our conversation.

I turned back around looking at Britt, "Oh okay. Well, we were just heading to dinner reservations right now so, say Hi to Valentina for me will you?"

Britt looked a little disappointed in my response but nodded.

"Yeah. Totally. I'll--"

"Les idiots ne connaissent pas la différence visuelle entre une petite taille et une grande" An angry voice came from behind Britt. I looked around her seeing Valentina stomp out of a store nearby digging in her purse for something.

"Britt. Let's go, I need some wine in my--" She paused for a second as she looked up seeing that I was there. "Evie.. odd seeing you here in the city." Valentina said glancing behind to see my friends. Her eyes narrowed a bit for a moment which gave away at just who she was looking at.

"We were just dress shopping and then coming out for dinner. We had reservations here." I said quietly not even sure if she could hear me.

"Hm.. glad you're having some you time then. Where's Sophia?" She asked.

"At Addie's mom's house. I trust her, she's taken good care of me in the past like she was my mom. So, Sophia is in good hands." I said coming to the defense before Valentina could object to me leaving her daughter with a stranger.