Chapter 2 - The meeting

Start from the beginning

"t...to....m...my friend " she stammered out of fear.
That's when I realized that not only her features but her voice was also beautiful and sweet.

Friend?oh it must be her boyfriend. Who could that lucky guy?

I leaned closer. I raised her chin to look at me cause I know she will forget that friend of hers a minute after seeing me.

"what does that friend of yours has that I don't? "I whispered to her eyes in a husky tone.
I touched her soft chin to look at me.

*+*
Author's POV.

She raised her eyes to meet with pair of piercing brown orbs. smooth black rough hair though it was rough but it looks perfect . Eyes which were mischievously staring into hers. His lips so soft and his jaw full of minimum beard looking devilishly handsome.

"I.....i...need her.......help"she stammered due to his proximity as she can feel his worm breath fanning her face.

'Her? Ouch! That friend of hers is female? ' he whispered underneath his breath.
'oops! She mentioned something like HELP right? he thought.

"let her go" he ordered addressing his men walking to his car.

They were shocked at their boss statement. then they assumed that  maybe she wasn't qualified to be their his one nightstand as she looks local, low-class type.  She was nothing compared to models and actresses he slept with.

"Sir,  she might not be your type but I think she can suite me tonight "said Man1 which earned him a deadly glare from Samar as he turned immediately hearing his dirty words about the innocent girl.

Samar shifted his gaze to Amar and  ordered "take her to her friend's house safe and sound " and turned to take them a leave but turned again "do not dare to hurt her"he warned and left in his Lamborghini.

Amar assigned his men to get him a car as Sam left with the car they came with.
Few minutes later the men brought the car. Amar and Meera took a leave to Diana's place.

When they the reached the destination.
"make sure you don't go out at late hours for next time you might not meet someone like my boss. So be cautious " he advised more like warning. She nodded and got out of the car.

He stood there watching her knocking the door  for he want ensure her safety after all he's a man of his boss's words.
He left when he saw her hugging her friend.
.
.
Meera hugged Diana tight and cried her heart out.  Diana consoled her and brought her a glass of water to soothe her mood.

"don't worry dear, I'm here for you na... Tell me, what's the problem? "said Meera

Meera narrated her all the incidents. "I really need your help Diana" said the sobbing Meera.

"it's okay dear, she will be fine soon. And about the money......actually I invested my money on children's program but I have some with me which I think will not be enough... -"said Diana before her sentence was cut "just give me the little I'd manage"said Meera.

"actually I can afford 150000 for I'd use the remaining 50000 for some necessary needs" said Diana.

"it's OK Diana. I can understand. Thank you so much for the help, you are my dearest and forever friend " thanked Meera.

After Diana gave her the money, she stood up to take her leave "where are you going at this late hours again ?"asked the worried Diana.

"don't worry I will..-"Meera tried to convince her but was cut off  "there's no way I will let you go now not after what happened now. No way, you ain't going"said Diana

"mom needs me Diana"she reasoned.

"OK. We will go together "said Diana.

"then who will bring you back? No Diana you stay. I will manage"said Meera.

"I'd come along with Diana "said a man of his mid60s who happens to be Diana's father.

"Dad! I thought you were sleeping?"asked Diana.

"I was but this little girl's sob woke me "he said.

"OK let's go" declared Diana.

They drove to the hospital.
After some minutes Diana and her father drove back home after enquiring about Meera's mom's health.

************************

Hit the star button it won't hurt I assure you that.
I spend my precious time writing this chapter for you then why can't you just spend a second to hit star button or comment?  Don't be selfish guys.

Love ya