"Her name is Evie, Vivi!" Nani said correcting her twin sister. Vivi stopped jumping and frowned over at her sister.

"Stop being mean! Santa isn't gonna bring you nothing because you've been mean to me all morning!" Vivi exclaimed crossing her arms and turning away.

I chuckled and sighed at the situation in front of me but managed to walk over just in time to stop the feud.
"Hey, no fighting girls" I said in a warning tone I normally used on my students.

They both lowered their heads and said their apologies.

"And no long faces.. it's almost Christmas! Now, come give me my hug" I said smiling and dropping my suitcase to open my arms wide open for them. The girls both looked to each other grinning widely and then turning to attack me with hugs that almost made me topple over.

All three of us giggled as we hugged each other tightly. Nani in my right arm and Vivi in my left.

I heard the sound of a phone taking a picture and opened my eyes to see Abby standing there with a big smile.
"Sorry that moment was too cute not to capture" She said lowering her cellphone.

"It's okay" I chuckled. "Hi Abby, where's Valentina?" I asked looking around the airport.

"Oh she's still on a call. She'll be back in a few, I'm watching the girls for her right now" she explained grabbing the twins hands.

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go grab some breakfast real quick, just let her know in case she's back before me" I said pulling out my wallet from my bag.

Abby nodded and sat down with the girls along with my luggage. While I went to scope out the Cinnabon I smelled when I walked in.

I stood in the long line of people and families waiting to order. Watching as their kids pressed their faces to the glass case that held the sweet sugary food.

"Hey" I heard from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a woman standing behind me with a kind smile.

"Hi" I greeted back. "Happy holidays"

"Same to you" she light heartedly laughed.
"Though I'd be even happier if this line would move faster"

I copied her laugh and nodded understandingly.

"I know what you mean. I was lucky enough to get a sip of my shower water this morning on the way here" I joked as the line started moving up.

The woman walked up behind me with her arms crossed as the line moved.

"Hmm.. well sounds like you were in rush then to get here if you didn't even have any coffee. Here, my treat. By the way I think you look really great even for someone who rushed" she said pulling out a larger bill from her wallet.

"Oh, no I couldn't accept that. Thank you though that's very kind of you" I replied smiling graciously at the random woman.

"Don't even mention it. Just think of it as a gift, from me to you as long you pass it on to someone else" she smiled nudging me to move up to the counter.

"Umm.. okay" I said stumbling into the counter.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" The worker greeted me with the fakest smile I had ever seen. The poor guy looked like he was sending me a secret message to kill him.

I glanced back at the woman who just smiled and nodded telling me to go ahead.

"Um.. can I just get the sixteen pack of bonbites and a vanilla cold brew please. It'll be for the name Evie" I said nervously wondering if that was too much for the woman to pay for.