Chapter 29 - Bakugou.

Depuis le début

Dirt and dust flew up around her. He glanced at the teachers and noticed that Recovery Girl had now arrived, along with medical supplies, clothes and gurneys. Holy shit, why did she need clothes and gurneys? Unless Rhyki and Izuku were going to shift? Actually, the gurneys would be a good thing for after this.
"Rhyki!" He shouted. She held up a hand, indicating no one to come near her. She got back to her feet with a groan as Izuku let out a low growl. Her head went up and eyes widened. Bakugou's gaze went to the screen and saw Izuku's mask was now on the floor, head lowered so they couldn't see his face and hands lax at his sides. Oh shit. She glanced at him, Ragtags and the teachers.

"I'm sorry." She said with a sad smile. This was going to be fucking bad if she was apologising before it got started. They knew they couldn't interfere, Izuku would utterly destroy them with the way he was. A soft tap on his arm had him gazing into golden orbs. Mina.
"What is it?"
"How bad will this be?"
"I haven't got a fucking clue, but I know it'll be bad." He admitted. Mina grabbed his hand in a panic. He squeezed gently and she flashed a small smile to him.

Movement caught his eye and turned to look. Rhyki had moved and was now reaching up her spine and pulled across a zipper that must have been hidden. Bakugou's gaze locked on tight to his girlfriend as her suit split open, revealing peachy smooth flesh and her bra. She rolled her shoulders just as jet black wings shot out of the blades, causing those around him to gasp. The wings spread wide, easily 6ft wide and 5ft long. They closely resembled those of a bats, but on each joint, was an inch thick, pointed bone shard. Fuck being stabbed or slashed with those! Flapping them a few times, she took off back to Izuku, but lifted into the air a little for flight. She was graceful, yet powerful. As she went to her brother, Bakugou turned his gaze to the screens to see better. No point in trying to strain.

"Lift your fucking head up!" She screamed and he did. Revealing part of his face had shifted into Syrinx's muzzle. The upper lip lifted into a semblance of a smile - no smirk - and showed gleaming teeth. Those would cause some brutal fucking damage. Bakugou was glad he wasn't on the receiving end of those! Kirishima gasped and grabbed his arm. Bakugou didn't tell him to let go, knowing it would fall on deaf ears at the moment. Rhyki slammed into Izuku and they went even further down the road. She lifted up with ease and threw him into the ground at an angle, which resulted in his body lifting up the asphalt until he stopped.

Rhyki hovered in the air as she watched her brother get back to his feet as though that had never happened. How the fuck did he even manage to do that? Why wasn't he knocked out? Or limping? Bleeding? One thing was for sure, Izuku was a fucking badass. No one dared make a sound as Izuku's outfit started to tear and fluttered to the floor as his body changed. Bakugou could just make out the hint of some scars on his left shoulder and down his ribcage. Had those been from when he'd gone after Lycania? Rhyki flew back for some distance and landed.

She risked a glance over her shoulder, probably trying to see them. Hearing bones snap, which sounded really fucking gross over the speakers, Izuku dropped to his hands and knees. Destroyed clothes lay around him, apart from his boxers, which wouldn't last long. Rhyki pulled her boots off and threw them to the side just before she dropped to her knees, as her own outfit tore. Bakugou watched as Izuku's skin split and peeled off his body, resulting in him screaming. Rhyki glanced at her hands and shuddered, before ripping her mask off and shrieked. Her skin also split and peeled off, revealing black scales underneath.

Bakugou was completely enraptured, despite it being absolutely fucking gross. An agonizing two minutes or so later, after growing at an alarming rate and exposing the Dragon and the Kitsune that lay beneath their flesh, Bakugou guessed they were both easily the size of about six stories high. Seeing them like this was truly astounding. The raw power that was evident in their muscle clad bodies was impressive too. Syrinx stood in front of Pyro with his red body that looked like it was not skin, but blood. Eerie. He had only two tails present. He vaguely remembered Rhyki stating that if all nine tails emerged, they were in absolute shit creak.