Mammon-Making Amends

"You have to make up with Mammon first."

Beel's words echoed in my head as I walked down the corridor to Mammon's room. I guess I hadn't considered what keeping a secret like this would do to Mammon. I didn't know that he'd be hurt by it, all I'd thought about was getting Belphie free.

I stopped in front of his room and knocked softly, hoping he wasn't so angry he wouldn't let me in.

"Y/n, go away. Mammon's not here." Mammon's muffled voice called from somewhere inside.

I sighed. "Mammon, please! Let me talk to you about this. I want to fix it."

"No! I don't want to hear anything you have to say!" I could practically see him huffing and pouting.

Well, if that's how he wants to play it... I thought to myself. I stood outside his door, allowing no sound but silence to come from me. If he thought I wasn't paying him attention, he'd definitely come running.

"Y/n, you still there? Hey, you're not supposed to leave! You're supposed to beg!" He yelled, slamming the door open and looking frantically down the hallway. I stepped forward from the side of the door and pushed him in his room before closing his door. "Oof, stop! What are you doing?"

I gently pushed him back until the door was securely shut, then removed my hand from his chest and looked up at him. My heart nearly broke when I saw his eyes red, like he'd been crying.

"I'm so sorry Mammon. I didn't mean to keep this a secret from you. Belphie just needed my help."

He sniffed and turned his back to me. "I know. Belphie needed you, so you got me to make a pact with you. It didn't have anything to do with me, right?"

I ran around him so he was facing me again and stopped him. "No! I made a pact with you before I knew Belphie's name! I wanted that pact because of you, nobody else."

His blue eyes lit up in surprise. "Really? I—I mean why would I believe you?"

I lifted up a hand and ran it through his messy white hair. "You were my first, weren't you? I wouldn't lie to you. And I promise from now on I won't keep anything from you."

I moved in and hugged him as hard as my little body was capable. I felt him sigh even as I heard his heartbeat racing.

"Alright. I believe you. But do that to me again and I'll feed you to Cerberus." He grumbled, trying to seem like he didn't enjoy me hugging him.

I reached up and grabbed his face gently, bringing it closer to me.

"W-what are you-you doing?" He asked nervously, blue eyes widening in surprise.

"I'm making it all better. Isn't that what you want?" I whispered, eyes locked on his lips.

Before he got a chance to respond, I pressed his lips to mine gently, ghosting against them as I waited for him to engage.

I looked up and saw his shock turn to pleasure. His eyes were almost closed, until he pressed more firmly against me, letting me know he wanted this too.

I suddenly deepened the kiss, gliding my tongue askingly against his lips. His mouth opened almost immediately and I hungrily explored. His hands found my waist and he pressed me more fully against him so I could feel just how aroused he was.

I pulled away a bit so I could pull his shirt off. His tanned abs were so enticing I couldn't help but touch them.

"You're so handsome." I whispered, giving him a sultry look.

He blushed furiously. "Wha—I mean, 'bout time ya admitted it..." He mumbled, acting all tough like I was used to.

His cute little tough act made me want to break him down further. I wanted him to admit that he wanted me.

I undid his pants as his eyes flashed in nervousness. They dropped to the floor and I lowered his boxers as well, dropping to my knees as I did so.

His c*ck stood tall and stiff in my face as I wrapped one of my warm hands around it. He gasped lightly at the sensation and I could see the lust shining in his blue eyes.

"Mammon, who do you belong to?" I asked, needing him to give in to me.

His eyes widened and his mouth fell open, clearly not expecting this. "What do ya mean, y/n? I-I don't belong to anybody." He stuttered.

"I think you know that's not true. Now if you want me to give you pleasure, you'll tell me what I want to hear." I stroked him lightly, loving the feeling of his velvety c*ck in my hand. He moaned at the sensation.

"I-I don't..." He tried again. The second I sensed he was going to argue, I lowered my mouth and licked a stripe from his b*lls to his tip. He groaned loudly, throwing his head back.

"Try again." I teased, ghosting my lips along his length.

When his eyes met mine I could tell just how far gone he was. I knew he wouldn't be able to fight me anymore.

"I'm yours y/n." He whispered, blush traveling down his neck.

At his admission I finally took him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip. I sucked in my cheeks and lowered myself as far down as I could before he hit the back of my throat. His length would never fit down my throat, at least not without a lot of practice, so I took what I could.

He moaned and gripped the sheets next to me as I took him down my throat. I began moving up and down while sucking lightly. The amount of his c*ck I couldn't take in my mouth I stroked with my hand.

"More, please, y/n." He begged thrusting up into my mouth. I looked at him through my lashes and saw his flushed, lustful expression. It drove me wild and I needed to see more. I desperately wanted to watch him come undone. I started moving faster, swiping my tongue around his head every time I pulled back.

His moans got louder, his begging less coherent with each movement. He gripped the back of my head, thrusting into my mouth fervently. I could do nothing but take it and try not to choke. His c*ck was so big, much bigger than I could have imagined before taking it down my throat.

"Ohh, y/n I'm going to c*m!" He shouted, pleasure taking over his expression.

I watched as he came, in awe of how beautiful he was. His head was thrown back, white hair askew. His lips were parted as he gasped for air, his deep blue eyes glazed over like he wasn't really present. I swallowed all I could as it shot down my throat, feeling extremely sexy as I did so.

He finally pulled out of my mouth with a pop and caressed my cheek lightly with his hand.

"That was...amazing."