I slide my one hand to her head, hold it against me. "Thank you," she says, not letting me go. "Nobody has ever been as kind as you have in these past few weeks."

"Nobody?" All I have done is treat her like she's human.

"Nope. And nobody has ever made me pasta before—not even two minute noodles."

"Right, we should eat before it gets too cold." I start to pull away, but she pulls me back against her.

"Just one more minute."

Don't catch feelings. Don't catch feeling. Don't catch— "Sure."

The flames of the candles flicker. After a long silence, she asks, "Would you have sex with me?"

I almost choke. "Excuse me?"

She pulls out of the hug and takes a seat, stabbing the pasta with her fork. Lowering myself back into my seat, I stare at her, waiting for an explanation.

"Nothing is certain. I could die, or worse, I could get out and be sucked into my old life again. I want something I can control. I want to have sex with you."

I smile and lean forward against the table. "And you want to be in control? Meaning... dominate me?" I wouldn't say no to trying that.

"Yes. I want to be the one with the power for once." She pauses, biting down on her index finger. I stare at her lips, wondering what they'd look like around my... "And I want to use your handcuffs," she adds.

"Oh, you're a kinky girl, huh?"

"I've never tried it, but I'd like to."

"Yeah, I'll have sex with you." As if I'd say no. "But are you sure? Are you comfortable doing that after... everything."

Her eyes are full of determination. "I'm sure."

Then I'm going to make it an incredible experience for her.

"Okay, eat first or it'll get cold," I say, taking a bite of my pasta. It does not taste good at all. This must be torture for her. She continues to eat, sending me awkward smiles with her mouth full. "How does it taste?"

Another mouthful. "It's... exotic. Never tasted anything like it."

I chuckle. "I tried." I did. It took me two tries, actually, but let's not talk about that.

"Thank you. It's perfect."

The table goes silent as we eat, the tension building with each bite we take, because it's one step closer to what happens next.

I am going to have sex with an insanely gorgeous girl. She rubs the side of her neck, her eyes falling closed. I stare at her pale, soft skin.

I can't take it anymore. The urge to close the distance between us grows stronger.

I drop my fork into my empty bowl. She stares at me, her almond-shaped eyes wide as she takes her last bite.

I watch her chew agonisingly slow. My eyes lock on her lips, so she quickly blocks them with her small hand.

I want to pin those hands up above her. No. She wants the power. The image of her trying to pin my hands above my head makes me laugh to myself.

Her fork clatters into our bowl. Everything suddenly goes silent. Alex's chest slowly rises and falls.

"So... do we need a safe word, or something?" she asks.

I chuckle and run my hand over my face. "You are way too soft to dominate someone. When you dominate, you don't ask questions. You take control."

She nods. "Safe word is bubbles." I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling too hard. "Now stand up."

I stand and take ahold of her thighs, lifting her up into my arms. She wraps her arms over my shoulders.

"Is this kind of messed up?" She leans her lips closer to mine.

"Everybody loves doing what they're not supposed to, right?"

0•0•0•0•0

I am not writing smut in this book but I'll give you guys something to work with in the next chapter hehe. I will be writing smut soon in a new book I am planning so stay tuned for that ;)

Qotd: do you prefer hot or cold weather?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx