The start of hell

♡>Lupo<♡
----------------------------------------------------

You would think every day is pretty much the same as any other day, right? I thought the same until today. Today changes the World as we know it and no one was ready for it.

"Oi, Ethan! Could you pay attention?!" "S-Sorry Jake..." "and you Kai! Get your act together! You never lose at this card game!" "Haha sorry, sorry" Jake crossed his arms as he leaned back against the wall. "you guys sure love getting distracted" Ethan put down his cards and took out his phone to look at the time. "To be honest....i've been feeling uneasy ever since i woke up...." Kai looked at his friends before looking back to the front of the school "it isn't just you Ethan.. it feels like something is gonna happen but i don't know what.." "exactly..you can't help but just..think about it constantly" "you guys are just going crazy" Jake stood up and walked up next to Kai. "It's probably nothing" Ethan and Kai ignored what he said as all 3 of them looked to the front of the school as they heard banging on the gate that leads to the school. Ethan noticed that the guy who kept walking into the gate didn't seem to realize what he was doing. A few teachers noticed the noise and walked up to the gate trying to get the person to stop and leave the area so the students could focus in class. One of the teachers walked closer and got grabbed by the Man at the other side of the gate. "Is that guy trying to start a fight or what?" "I don't know jake...that doesn't seem like a fight to me..." "shh you two". The boys went back to paying attention to the teachers at the gate just to hear someone scream and fall to the floor. Kai faintly saw the teacher that was on the floor. "Wtf just happend..." "did that teacher get stabbed or something?" "She doesn't seem to be moving anymore..." the boys kept watching as suddenly the teacher who they thought Was dead went for the other teacher and took a bite out of his neck. All you could hear was screams from the teachers as they ran inside the school. "Get to your class" "Kai what???" "We have to warn them.." Ethan and Jake looked at each other before nodding their head "alright!". Kai stood there for a second longer as he watched his friends run to their class hoping that they will be fine before starting to go for his own class. He opend the door and walking in looking for his white haired classmate, knowing well that she would freak out the most. "Kagame..you can't just skip class and then Interrupt the class" "Jenny" ignoring the teacher as he walked up to the girl. "K-Kai? W-what's wrong?" "I need you to hear me out and please...stay calm" "o-ok?" "I just watched 2 teachers get attacked at the front of the school...we thought one of them Was dead because they stopped moving but he got back up and attacked another teacher" "w-w-what? Y-you're joking right?.." "no i'm not. We need to get out of here" "...ok..." the girl got up and looked at Kai trying not to panic "l-lead the way" " now just hold on you 2!" They both looked at the teacher ignoring the fact he's really mad "you can't just come in here and say stuff like this. You don't even have proof-!"

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS, LEAVE THE SCHOOL BUILDING IMMEDIATLY. PLEASE TRY AND STAY CALM AND LEAVE THE SCHOOL AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE.

I REPEAT

PLEASE LEAVE THE SCHOOL BUILDING IMMEDIATLY AND SILENTLY.

I REPE-....

AHHHHHHHH!"

The entire school Was silent as the screams slowly faded away and everyone slowly realized that they are in danger. Kai, who seemed to notice something Was gonna happen, took Jenny's hand and kept her close as the whole class started to panic and rush to the door trying to get out as quick as possible. The entire school Was  filled with screams from Students and teachers as they got killed or saw their friends get killed.

The halls got covered in blood faster then anyone could see.
The screams slowly died down and other noises started.
No one Was prepared for this day.
The day...
That would start Hell...

A Zombie Apocalypse

----------------------------------------------------

Well first part is done =)
I hope you enjoyed. It felt weird writing that but i hope it turned out alright.

☆♡~Enjoy and stay safe!~♡☆