I love vlogging but editing whilst working on set and still doing shoots as well as filming the vlogs and main channel videos it was a lot. I'm thinking of switching to weekly vlogs so little snipets of each day every other weeks and then the weeks where I'm not vlogging up load twice a week with other videos like fashion or fun challenges. I mean if I go away or something exciting is happening then I might do a dayily vlog every once in a while but it's been really draining to do vlog and edit and post every day on top of everything else. 

I put my laptop on my chair and went over for the quick breif. "You look more awake." I rolled my eyes at Nina. "Still cranky." I pouted and lent my head on her shoulder for support. I was exhausted. I guess with everything going it was starting to get to me a little more than I would like to admit. I don't know why he's locked away it shouldn't bother me but it is. But I'll be fine.

We filmed the scene and inbetween the takes I edit bits of the video. I got a majority of it done as we had to reset a few times because Nina ran into a wall and almost knocked herself out. But she's fine. We iced her head she feels fine we continued to shoot the scene. 

At lunch I made some pasta in the craft kitchen whilst still editing my video my headphones blocked out the noise from everyone else in the kitchen who was making food also. I was leant over the counter dragging and cutting the video to make sure it was all good to be posted. Nina was kowla hugging my enter body because I wasn't giving her attention and she was just hanging there. 

I finished the video and exported it for upload at 4 o'clock later today. When it finished exporting I closed my laptop and took my headphones off, sorted out my dinner carrying Nina around with me. "Want some?" I asked stabbing a piece of pasta and pesto on a fork. "Mhmm." She said I put the fork towards her mouth and she reached for it. "Good." "You want your own?" I asked before putting some in my mouth. "Yeah." "You tired." "Yeah." "I'll make you coffee." I put the remaining pasta and pesto in a bowl for her and got her a fork. "You being mommy today?" Chris asked amused. "Seems like it." I said with a smile. "We had a late night." I still him making her a coffee. I took her bowl and coffee to the table and she climbed down and sat at the table. I grabbed my bowl and joined everyone else who were eating. 

"Whens the video going up?" Daniel asked sitting next to me. "4..." I say "Looking forward to it." "Yeah, it's such a funny video not going to lie." I said with a smile. "You still tired?" He asked. "Not so much now. Running around set with Claire and Nina woke me up a little... What about you? Fell asleep in the car." "Yeah, the thought of moving from the car to the green room just sent me to sleep." I laughed loudly. 

I finished up lunch and went to the green room. Ian was still asleep on the sofa the only difference was he was now in black jeans and a leather jacket. "Sleepy bum. Wakey, wakey." I said holding another bolw of pasta. Paul told me he said he was going to sleep instead of eat. But I knew he'd just be cranky later on when he gets hungry. 

"Shh." "How many times don't shush me." I put my laptop on the sofa and kept the bowl in my hand. I sat on his lap. I put some pasta on the fork. "Keep your eyes closed but open your mouth." I told him. He opened his mouth and half on an eye. I laughed. "Pasta and pesto." I told him before putting it in his mouth. "It's good." "It's pasta can't really go wrong." 

I feed him the food until someone coughed at the door making me jump. "Nikki this is Isabella. Izzie this is Nikki." I get off his lap and stand up Ian did also. He went over to the bottle blonde and they pecked on the lips. Opps. It would have looked so bad to her walking in to us alone and be feeding him. "Lovely to meet you." I said with a smile. She forced a smile. So she hates me... fun.

"Um... I'm gonna go." I said putting the bowl down and pcking my laptop up. She coughed as I went passed her. "Slut." I ignored it. 

"Nina! Nina! Nina!" I say knocking on the door wanting her to open it quickly. "Neens seriously wake up!" "What?" she asked pulling the door open. "Oh my gosh!" I said coming in and closing the door. "I was feeding Ian." "What." "Not like that, literally feeding him because he was tired, you know how I do with you and luna." She nodded. "Then this girl Nikki walks in." "Ooooh." "Yeah and then when I went to leave she coughed and called me a slut." "She did what." "Nina i was sat on her boyfriends lap." "Well they're not exactly offical." "But still." "It's fine. We'll I'll talk to her. We're friends." "I didn't even know he was dating anyone." 

"Nina! Nina! Nina! Nina wake up open the door!" I looked at her, it was Ian. She pointed to the bathroom so I went in there quickly. "What?" "I screwed up." He breathed out. I heard the door close. i held my breath scared he'd hear me hiding. "What did you do now?" "Well me and Izzie were like, chilling. She brought me food." "Okay." "Nikki came in." "Okay." "No one else was in the room, just us two." "Okay?" "She was sat on my lap feeding me." "Yeah she does that." "Nikki saw." "Okay." "She was pissed." "Okay. Alls you had to do was explain that Izzie is no threat. She wouldn't do that." "I know but Nikki called her a slut and i didn't say anything. And I called Nikki here to call things off with her because I like someone and that someone-"Shut up. Shut up now!" Nina said aburptly. 

"Nina I'm trying to tell you something." "I really advise you not to say another word." "Why?" "Because Someone's in the bathroom." She said heasitantly. "Who's in the bath-Oh." "So shush." "Is that her laptop?" "Isabella come out of the bathroom." I locked the door quickly before he pulled the handel. "Leave me alone!" I tell him sitting on the toilet seat. "Can we at least talk? I want to apoligise for Nikki's behaviour." "No." "She doesn't do feelings." Nina said and I wanted to hit her too.

Was he going to say my name or was Nina warning him not to admit anything because I was there? I don't know and now I'm freaking out because Ian and I are just friends. He hated me a few months ago. "I'm not leaving until you come out." I rolled my eyes. Childish much. I'm locked in a bathroom can't get more childish than that.

"Nina have you seen- Ah Ian, you're needed on set." "Bye!" I called out childishly waited for the door to close and a few moments after. "You two are made for each other both of you are children." Nina said sitting back down. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." "Shut up." She mocked me. "Nina have you seen- Isabella, stage 6 please." I nodded. "Don't break my camera okay." I said as I exited the room leaving all my things in her dressing room. "No promises." I laughed as I went down the hall.