7. flashbacks

-

-

-

"ah, i'm so full. we probably ate every street foods they have here." jennie said while patting her tummy, "it's so good tho! i wanna eat more." rosé said while theres still food in her mouth.

i looked at them and smiled fondly, "lisa are you okay? you seem down." jisoo asked. i don't really want to tell them because it's kinda embarrassing.

i sighed, "i'm good, just had a bad day." i said and continued eating my food, "cmon! you can tell us." jennie said while softly smacking my shoulders.

"i met jungkook." i said looking down avoiding their reactions since i already told them about jungkook they know it's bad.

i heard rosé gasped, "omg, what happened? did you guys talk?"

"well, i tried to talk to him, he's probably just not ready to face me yet. he just pushed me away." i said, still looking down at my feet.

jisoo softly grabbed my chin and faced my face up to them, "aw, our baby. give him time, yeah? you'll be able to explain to him soon." i almost cried from jisoo's words, i really don't know what will i do without them.

the three of them hugged me for comfort and i felt very loved.

-
2 YEARS AGO..

two young lovers, practicing together for their debut seems so unreal. both of them really worked hard together for their debut, people said they really cant be separated.

not until lisa heard things from other people.

"their debut wouldn't be big, that girl would bring both of them down."

"jungkook should just go solo."

"poor jungkook, carrying both of them to the top."

"maybe jungkook dated her out of pity."

lisa kept on forcing herself not to let the comments get into her head, but it was just stuck to her.

even their ceo recommended that both of them should go as solo artist or else both of them would get kicked out of the company, and lisa can't let jungkook be kicked out. lisa knows how jungkook love this company so much.

"i don't wanna ruin jungkook's dreams, maybe this is for the better."

lisa walked in to the practice room, and jungkook was there practicing.

"hey baby." jungkook stopped practicing and wiped his sweats. lisa didn't respond and sat on the floor.

"our promise will come true lisa! let's wait for 3 months more! i can't wait to sing and dance with yo-"

"jungkook." lisa said coldly.

"yeah? you look sad. do wanna go eat?" jungkook asked walking near to lisa.

"i'm gonna leave korea." lisa lied hoping jungkook would believe her.

jungkook laughed softly, "we're past april fools baby, stop joking around. cmon let's get some foo-" jungkook tried to hold lisa's hand.

"i'm dead serious jungkook, i can't debut with you. you should just continue on your own. i'm gonna leave korea for good." lisa tried to hurt jungkook's feelings hard so it'll be easier for jungkook to just agree.

"lisa, w-what about our promise? you promised." jungkook looked like he was about to burst into tears.

lisa looked down, "that was a lie." it wasn't. she really want to keep her promise, but she can't just ruin jungkook's dream like that.

"fine! go! get out! i don't wanna see you anymore. get out!" jungkook screamed like it was his last until tears we're streaming down his face.

lisa did what he said and went out without a word. she wishes she could hug him for the last time.

END OF FLASHBACK
-