James smiled down at the woman and pressed a soft kiss on her lips, "They're getting restless." he added.

"Mummy! Play outsidee? Pweasee?" Harry begged his mother, giving her his most adorable puppy eyes.

"We'll have to wait for the Weasleys, darling." She informed the boy, running her hands through his thick layer of messy hair.

"One thing I'm bitter about is how all of our children have your messy hair." Lyra sighed, a small smile playing in her lips as she faced her husband.

"You love my hair. Especially when w-"

"Okay! That's enough! Innocent ears here!" Sirius interrupted his best friend, though a small smirk was playing on his lips.

"They won't even understand what we're saying." James rolled his eyes, laughing lightly.

"Oh, I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about him." said Sirius, jerking his free thumb to his husband who swatted his hands away.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Padfoot." The man rolled his eyes.

Just as they were about to continue their playful argument, a knock came from the front door, and the only woman at the house went to get it.

Opening the door, a small crowd appeared in front of her with wide smiles.

"Come in, all of you!" She gestured all of them inside, and the first thi she saw was a flash of red-hair pulling her into a tight hug.

"I've missed you!" squealed the red-head. "Now, where's my god-daughter?" She placed her hands in her hips, looking for Lyra's oldest daughter.

"Missed you too, Lils." she laughed, "Jade's with Moony."

"Hey Petey." Lyra greeted the once small boy, who now has grown into a man, even though he was still short.

"Hi, Ly." He greeted her with a smile, placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Reggie." Lyra smiled widely, pulling her little brother into a hug, 

"Hey, sis." He grinned happily.

Lyra then greeted all of her guests, the Weasleys, Regulus' boyfriend, Fleamont and Euphemia, her parents, Nott, Rosier, and finally her favorite blonde, Draco Malfoy.

Narcissa and Lucius couldn't attend their get-together, as they had a date planned and was planning to drop off their son on the Potter's mansion.

"There's my favorite blonde!" Lyra squealed, scooping Draco up into her arms.

"Hi, Draco." She cooed at the toddler who shyly hid his face on her neck.

"Hi auntie Lywa." the toddler greeted his god-mother.

"Thank you for doing this, Ly." Narcissa thanked her gratefully.

"It's no problem! He's an angel." She assured the pair.

"I'll see you both tomorro, have fun!"

She said her goodbyes to the couple, before walking to the others with Draco in her arms.

"Why don't you go play with the other kids?" Lyra offered to the blonde, tickling him.

"Otay auntie." He giggled at the tickles, before heading off to greet his friends.

The get-together was a success, the kids had fun playing in the backyard, with Fred and George wrecking havoc, much to the marauders' pleasure. The Potter twins, Lucas and Maddie joined as soon as they woke up, with Harry watching out for them.

And as dinner took place, Lyra felt a tug on her dress. She looked down to see Harry looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Yes, love?"

"Mummy, carry." He pouted, pushing his arms out for her to carry him.

Lyra chuckled at his adorable antics, placing her drink down and picking her son up.

"What is it Harry?"

"Mummy, can go play?"

"You were just playing, Harry." Lyra told him, slightly confused as to what he wanted.

"No." Harry shook his head. "Mummy play with 'awwy." said the toddler, and she understood what he meant.

"Okay." She agreed, walking towards the backyard to play with the children.

From afar, James stared with adoring eyes at his family. Especially his wife, and at that moment, he thanked Merlin that she was sent to him. She was truly a gift. Not only to him, but to everyone else she had met.

When he saw her playing with their oldest son, all James could think about was,

I'm one lucky bastard.

"She's perfect, isn't she?" A voice brought him back from his own little world, and James turned to the person beside him with a smile.

"She is." He agreed, glancing back at her once more.

"Absolutely perfect." he breathed out.