Chapter 93 - Its time to Head his heart

Start from the beginning

Varian smirks as he takes the keys for the shackles out of his pocket and throws them at you. "Finally. Milady has opened her eyes again.

You unlock the shackles and stand up.

Varian walks over to the other side of the lab to get his drill, while he does, you pass the keys over to Sophie and she hides them, Ariana smiles knowing what you're doing, well slightly anyway.

Ruddiger silently runs over to you with a Vial in his mouth, the neutralizer. You pat his head and take it off him, hiding it in your satchel.

"What are you going to do, Varian?" Fredric asks.

The drill is pushed towards the amber, and Varian shrugs, "Yeah, I'll spare you the details of the sundrop and the darkness. Blah blah blah and get to the good stuff."

By now Rapunzel should have grasped on the fact this isn't Varian ESPECIALLY since he never misses one detail about ANYTHING.

Varian goes up to the rocks and taps them, "Unbreakable." He moves over to Rapunzel and holds her hair, "Unbreakable, To put it plainly with the assistance of my drill, Rapunzel's hair should..." He sighs, "be able to break the amber and free my father."

Fredric narrows his eyes, "What do you mean, SHOULD?"

Varian taps his chin, "Uhhh, I suppose it's likely to shatter Rapunzel. I mean the properties-"

You quickly run over when you see Fredrick raise his sword. "Absolutely NOT!"

Rapunzel closes her eyes and holds her hair, "It's not your choice dad..."

Varian leans on the king's shoulder and looks at him, "She's right, DAD." He pushes Fredric's sword down. "Oh, and I almost forgot we're on a time crunch right here." He pulls out a vial with a chemical in, "So i'm gonna have to speed things along-"

"VARIAN STOP!" You burst out.

Varian smiles smugly and walks over to you, "What's wrong? Would Milady like to do the honours?"

You glance at Fredric and Rapunzel before shakily taking the vial and pouring it over a small black rock. You point at the keys with your eyes and Sophie unlocks her chain and does the same for Ariana before running behind the curtain.

Varian lets Rapunzel out of the goo.

You secretly use the neutralizer on Fredric, But when he goes to charge at Varian, you stop him and threaten to trap him back in the goo.

"Varian, if anything happens to me, Please, please let My mom and Sophie go..." She begs not releasing they're already safe.

"I can't make any promises, Princess." He says without turning around and begins to pump the drill.

Her hair glows and she gasps in pain, "Augh!"

The drill spins on the surface of the amber and doesn't even scratch.

Varian panics and pushes up his goggles, stopping the drill, "WHAT?! Why!?" He growls and pushes the drill again.

Rapunzel groans and falls to the floor, you knew she couldn't take anymore, this had to end.