Chapter 6: She is Divine

Please play the song above...

Maya: 3:02 p.m.
where are you?!???

I was texting Maya, telling her about my little rendezvous with Layla, when I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see an alluring and dazzling woman standing beside me. I hastily stood up to greet her.

"You must be Layla..." I said as I extended my hand for a handshake.

"And you must be Reed!" She replied.

Honestly speaking I've never seen a girl so beautiful and natural. Her red hair were side parted and placed neatly on her right shoulder. Her eyes were so glamorous, full of secrets. A pool of blackness. Her eyebrows were perfectly done and her long lashes were cascading her milky, smooth skin. The first two opened buttons of her shirt was showing her magnificent and elaborate collarbones. Her blood red lips were giving me life. And her fine curves were a whole different story. She had flat belly, and that ass...
Layla is of average height, 5'7. Though her voice held authority and power yet it was polite and respectful.

We talked about prenup and some of the clause, as we ate our food. And made some small talks here and there. Layla was very reserved. She did not speak much but our meeting was very pleasant.

Layla Sheldon's beauty is divine!

I was driving home, when I got a call from my mother.

"Hey Mom!"

"Hello Darling! How was your meeting with Layla? She's amazing right?" My mom said.

"Ma, honestly Layla is a decent girl. I liked meeting her today. She's bewitching." I replied with all honesty. I mean there was nothing to hide. I told mom, how I felt after meeting her. And now it's so difficult to remove her from my mind. She's just so beautiful. It's not just about her looks, but the way she talks and converse, it's so captivating. Her positivity was one of her many qualities that I noticed today.

"That's a pleasant answer, Reed! I expected you to talk about, how arrogant and self centred she is. I told you son, Layla is a very nice, young lady." My mom said contented with my answer.

By the time I hung up, I have already reached my destination, that is outside a mall. I have to pick up my sister from her little shopping spree.

I waited for awhile, when I saw in the rear view mirror, my sister coming out with her friends with loads and loads of shopping bags. I opened the hood as I came out of the car to help Maya with her bags. I took all the bags from her hand and she walked towards the passenger seat.

After placing all the bags properly, I shut the hood and opened the driver's seat. Whole ride Maya asked about Layla and I told her about everything that happened today. Ecstatic was a small word. She was literally pleased to hear about Layla's qualities.