Tagged In Post ⑤

Start from the beginning

UravityNeeds$$$ : Deku-kun is so much cuter than the imposter!!! Don't worry, Deku-kun, you will forever be No.1 in my heart!!! I love you!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Deku_Smash!! @Lord_Explosion_Murder : Kacchan, I asked you if u wanted to go for katsudon tgt, but you said no, remember? :(

Lord_Explosion_Murder @Deku_Smash!! : YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WAS DENYING MYSELF DEKU💢💢💢💢 WE ARE FUCKING CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS FFS🖕🖕🖕💥💥💥💥

Ice'N'Fire @Deku_Smash!! : Why don't you ask me, Midoriya :( Do you not love me anymore? Are you leaving me for a angry pomeranian? I'm so much better than him. In fact, I would love to go for Katsudon with you, Midoriya. I'll even pay for your lifelong Katsudon desires :)

Deku_Smash!! @Ice'N'Fire : Uwahh! That's too much Todoroki-kun! I'm honoured, but please don't waste your money on me :) And also, I'll be happy to go have Katsudon with you Todoroki-kun. ( ◡‿◡ *)

Lord_Explosion_Murder @Deku_Smash!! : YOU FUCKING TWO TIMER DEKU🖕🖕💥💥💥💢💢💢 I'LL BREAK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LEGS IF U GO WITH ICYHOT.

UravityNeeds$$$@Deku_Smash!! : Uh! If you really want Katsudon, Deku-kun. I can learn to make some! I actually have decent culinary skills hehe~ I'll defs make you the best Katsudon you have ever tasted!!

Deku_Smash!! @Uravityneeds$$$ : A-a-a-a be-ben-bento from a girl?!?!??! I NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE. BUT IT'S SO EMBARRASSING TO HAVE A GIRL MAKE A BENTO FOR ME AHHHG!!! Please don't worry yourself, Uraraka-san!!!!

Uravityneeds$$$ @Deku_Smash!! : No! No! No! Please. I insist Deku-kun💚 ill make the best Katsudon you will ever taste!.

Lord_Explosion_Murder @Deku_Smash!! : OI FUCKING DEKU💥💥 COME TO MY FUCKING HOUSE SATURDAY. I'LL MAKE YOU YOUR STUPID KATSUDON SO THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING TO FUCKING EAT MY COOKING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE💥💥💥💥

Ice'N'Fire @Deku_Smash!! : I have a 5 star chef at my home. I can make any kind of Katsudon you want. Western? Japanese? Korean? Chinese? Anything you want, you will get.

HumanPikachu : WHY?! Midoriya pls take me to a date too :'( I can even wear a wolf costume to match with ur bunny costume!!! You are so cute! Why didn't I notice that before!! Please date me!!

TapeIsGr8 : Awww man! Can I have a date with you too, Midoriya? I can swing us around the city with my tape! That is so much fun, you'll love it! I can be Tapeman and you can be MJ! Y'know, from the show, Tapeman : Homecoming!!!

IamHard : MIDORIYA!!!! I SEE YOU GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND TOO?? ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK THAT BRO IS ANYWHERE MANLY THAN THE BROS IN OUR CLASS BUT! AS UR MANLY BRO! I WILL RESPECT UR MANLY DECISION!!!

IeatMetal : YESSS! AND THEN WE CAN HAVE A BROMAZING BRODATE TGT!!! DOUBLE THE BRO, DOUBLE THE FUN!!!! ME AND KIRIBABE, YOU AND THAT TOTALLY NOT MANLY LOOKING DUDE!!!

IamHard : (☞°ヮ°)☞

IeatMetal : ☜(°ヮ°☜)

AlienQueen : Dayuunmm! I wanna go on a date with Midoriya too!!! 🤤🤤 Especially the bad boy Midoriya that can makes girls go 😍🤤🥵 with one look😉

RocknRoll @AlienQueen : I TOTALLY GET YOU MINAAAAA🤤🤤🤤. I WOULD DIE JUST TO HAVE A KISS BAD BOY MIDORIYA😍😍😍 The ones with SO SO SO much tongue🥵👅