Scenerio: How You Meet

Hashirama

'Oh boy' You thought. Currently you are lost in the village known as 'Konoha'.

You are apart of the Namikaze Clan. But you are a side branch member.

'Why don't they give out maps or scrolls so then I know where to go' you think as you walk in a circle for the 10th time.

"Finally, The Hokages tower" You sigh in relief. You start to enter the building but immediately give up.

"Excuse me Miss, are you looking for something?" A brunette asked.

"Mhm! I'm looking for Hashirama Senju but it's a maze here" you said, glad someone asked you.

"Oh! Well I'm him! What's your name?" Hashirama smiled so brightly it blinded you for a second.

"Oh, my name is (F/n) Namikaze, Nice to meet you Hokage-Sama" you said with a tease at the end. Which made him blush and mumbled a 'nice to meet you too' and you 2 went off talking about clan stuff.

Madara

"Madara meet my elder sibling (___)!" Your overly loud brother yelled. You in fact are the oldest sibling of the Senju brothers and is the Clan leader.

"Hashi haven't I told you to knock before you enter?" You say, you have a lot of Paper work, but you don't want to bother Tobirama about it so you stay inside your office most of the time.

"B-but! I want you and Madara to meet!" Hashi yells. You however don't lift your eyes from the paperwork you are doing.

"Mhm, nice to meet you Uchiha-san" You say without looking at Madara. He grunts in response and turns to leave but Hashi stops him.

"(___)! Please!!! Can you actually look at him!?" Hashi yells, causing you to wince at the sudden loudness.

You sigh and look at the Uchiha. "Hello, My name is (___) Senju, I apologize for my loud younger brother, hope we can get along" You say while putting your hand out so Madara can shake it.

"Madara Uchiha" he says and Shakes your hand. Hashi is pleased with this and drags Madara somewhere, while you go back to work, not realizing Madara's blush.

Tobirama

"(Y/n)-sama! You are needed at Konoha! The Uchiha leader and the First Hokage are injured and might die!" Your Assistant, Naomi yelled.

"Hm? Call the young Senju brother, walking there wouldn't help at all" You say calmly.

"I am here now let's go" Tobirama said. You nod and hold onto his shoulder.

*After the Operations on both Idiots*

"Hm, they should be fine now" You say after literally 23 hours on working on the 2.

"I must leave now, I can't over stay my visit" You say getting up. But instead you stumble due to dangerously low Chakra and Tobirama catches you.

"No, you will stay here and rest. For an appropriate amount of time" Tobirama says. You scoff at him but nod and he teleports to the Senju compound and puts you in the Guest room. Where you end up sleeping in.

Izuna

"Izuna, stop glaring at Tobirama" you say.

"But he started it!" Izuna yells in protest. Currently you are trying to get Izuna and Tobirama to calm down. Tobirama then glares at you. You sigh and go sit next to Madara.

"You too Madara" You mumble.

"But (Name)" Madara starts. You glare at the Uchiha head. He slightly moves back.

"(Name)-chan! Let's go play!" One of the children from the Hyuuga clan yells. Izuna glares at the child and you sigh. Sure you have been childhood friends with Izuna and Madara in secret but they get so overprotective of you, you find it suffocating.

"Izuna, would you like to come or would you rather glare at the child?" You ask. Causing hin to go red.

You have known about Izunas little crush on you but you pretend not to notice his blushing face. In fact you find it cute the way his face goes red and he blushes like a mad man.

He nods but glares at Tobirama a little more.

Hope you enjoyed!

680 Words