[53] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

As for their mom, the twins finally got to talk to her about everything. Their mom grew comfortable around them again, them being the close family they were again. They started watching movies together every Friday. The twins usually got into a argument cause Madi picked 10 Thing I Hate About You 95% of the time when it was her night to pick. But by the end Melissa would just put on Grey's Anatomy, making both of the twins stop arguing and watch the show.

And as for her and Stiles, they've never been more perfect. They still haven't made anything official, but they didn't need to. They spent as much time as they could together, then always being torn apart cause Scott needed Stiles and Lydia always needing Madi. Now that they were actually together Scott was extremely overprotective, making them have to sneak around.

But they didn't care, it was worth it. Every time they kissed it felt like the first time. Fireworks every time their lips meet. The heart flutters she got when she saw him. The way his eyes light up when he lays his eyes on girl with chocolate brown eyes. He couldn't believe he got her. The nerd, the human, the one who had close to no athletic bones in his body. He got the girl.

Both of them smiled into the kiss, them melting into it. This is all she need. All they needed.

"EW OH MY GOD! GET OFF OF MY SISTER!" They heard making them looking towards the door which was now open.

Scott was shooting daggers at Stiles, "Hey Scott what's up buddy?" Stiles awkwardly smiled, falling onto the bed next to Madi.

"We're leaving in five minute," Scott said to the boy, glancing at the pair with cautious before walking off, he quickly walked back, opening the door fully. "This stays open."

And with that he walked away, Stiles stared at the door for a few seconds to make sure the werewolf wasn't coming back. Once he knew the answer he smirked placing his lips back on hers making her giggle.

She kissed back, this time straddling him, the boy falling back onto the bed. She continued to kiss him, but suddenly stopped making him groan.

"Um, Stiles?" She questioned. He hummed him response, "I think you've got a little problem downstairs." She said not moving due to his problem.

Stiles froze underneath her, "No I don't." He lied.

Madi smirked, "I think you do."

Before they could say anything else her brother came running back into the room grabbing Madi, throwing her off Stiles. He quickly grabbed Stiles by the ear making the boy yelp in pain.

The werewolf lead his best friend downstairs and out the door, pushing him towards his car. "You get to wait in the car now." Scott told him. Scott walked back into the house, getting the last word.

Stiles stood in the middle of the lawn, "See you later Madi?" He called out.

"Bye!" He heard faintly making him smile. He turned around heading to his Jeep, pulling at his pants that felt uncomfortable now.

~~~

"It is not a double date." Lydia told Allison after her and Madison picked her up. "It is a group thing."

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asked making Madi smile in amusement. "'Cause I told you I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Madi asked. "My brother can't possibly be that great for you to turn down French men."

Allison shook her head with a smile on her face. "I know it's ridiculous." Lydia said.

"Did you?" Allison retorted. "I mean after Ja-,"