Prologue

I do not own RWBY.

Y/N lived in the suburban area of Vale, and was not your typical faunus child. He was bullied for his beastial trait, yet his was something more rare than mammal ears or a tail. Y/N was born with pointed, sharp teeth able to rip through tough fabric like paper, or at least once his adult teeth came in. 

He was called several slurs at school when teachers were out of earshot, shunned on the playground by most due to fear or disgust, and even received scorn from a few teachers

He was called several slurs at school when teachers were out of earshot, shunned on the playground by most due to fear or disgust, and even received scorn from a few teachers. The worst part was, much of his treatment wasn't even deliberate. Many of the kids at school found him more scary than gross, his maw a thing of horrors and nightmares. Adults thought him deformed, his teeth the only outstanding physical trait that was not human. However, he found friends in his fellow faunus, as well as comfort from his family. 

Y/N lived with his parents and his twin older sisters, all of them not quite looking the same, making it hard to percieve them as family. Y/N's father, Wick, was a wolf faunus and battle-hardened huntsman.  Wick was ravenette with black wolf ears as well as canine fangs. Y/N's mother, Tasha, was a naturally white-haired cow faunus and owner of the renowned Fableshade (don't ask) restaurant. She had white cow ears and a large bust that attracted many male customers. Y/N's sisters, Raika and Reese, while only 25 minutes apart in birth, they looked like members of different families. Raika had her father's dark black hair, spiky and wild (like Raven's) down to her ribs, as well as black cow ears. Reese on the other hand, had curly hair that was a mix of white and black, with wolf ears one white and one black respectively and her mother's chest. Raika was the more social and fierce of the twins, protecting her sister and Y/N from human bullies, making friends quickly, and wanting to become a famed huntsman (or huntress in her case) just like her father. Raika would strike most as a meathead, yet was calculating and surprising tact with her actions. Reese was the polar opposite. She seldom spoke when unnecessary, her voice a near monotone as she tended to keep to herself when not around her siblings or friends. Reese also followed Wick's example, being very intelligent and prominent in combat, she was known by her classmates to pinpoint weaknesses and exploit them mid-fight. 

Y/N loved his family dearly, albeit his father spent much of his time on combat or rescue missions, Wick being a go-to for Ozpin to assign him more daunting assignments along with Qrow Branwen. Aside from that, Y/N's family was far from dysfunctional. Very few arguments and laughter were blessed upon the house hold. If he was bullied and feeling down, his family never failed to cheer him up and restore his confidence. That is, until the year Raika and Reese enrolled in Beacon academy, and Y/N enrolled in Signal academy. He had trained and studied to get into the school, and was giddy to finally unlock his semblance, having found out at a young age his unnaturally powerful aura. Raika and Reese passed the entry exam and initiation with flying colors, as they were the daughters of the feared Wick L/N, and each had their own magnificient power. So much going for them, so much to gain, but how much to lose? They found out a day a week into their first semester.