chapter 25

After we finished working out I took a picture of us, both sweaty but we still looked very hot.

"I'm showering first."
I said before running in the house.

Once I made it to the bathroom, I stripped down and turned on the water. I washed my hair and body, the feeling of not being sweaty anymore relieving me.

I wrapped a towel around my body before leaving to the closet.
I found myself clean bra and panties and got them on as I dropped the towel on the floor.

I was standing in my underwear as I searched for an outfit, before I noticed Jaden in the mirror from the corner of my eye.
"Such a hot view."
Jaden said slapping my ass with his right hand, making me gasp.
"Go shower."
I said as I pushed him away so I would get on my clothes.
"Woah, no need to be cold."
"I'm not, you are starting something you can't finish, so I gotta stop you right away."
He shook his head, smirking, before he took some clean clothes.

These past few weeks while I was eating normally, not skipping meals, I noticed that I started getting fat again. I gotta eat less food.

I walked downstairs flopping on the couch beside Nick.
"What should I buy Rachel for her birthday?"
"Well, you should buy her some chocolates, and flowers for sure. And teddy."
"Since when I'm romantic?"
"You asked me, I told you. Y'all aren't dating yet, but you still gotta show her you like her, so."
"Hello."
Jaden said as he walked in the living room, wearing only gray sweats that hung loosely on his hips.
"Jae, do you agree with me that he should buy Rachel chocolate, flowers and a little teddy for her birthday?"
"Yeah."
Of course he agreed with me. Even if he doesn't he will agree, knowing how it works between siblings.
"See? We are going to buy that when it's time, no arguments.
Now, I'm gonna dry my hair, and you come with me, I'm firstly gonna do yours."
I said pulling Jaden with me.
"But I just sat down."
"Do I look like I care much about it?"

We walked to the bathroom and Jaden sat me up on counter, while standing between my legs. I turned on the hair dryer, but firstly put some products on his hair that he always uses and started drying it.

"There you go." I said fixing his hair to be more fluffy.
"Thank you babe."
He pecked my lips and patted my thighs.
"Can I do yours then?"
"U- Okay, sure."

I hopped off the counter, now standing in front of him, my back against his chest.
I put my products on hair and brushed it out before he started drying it.

"You're so beautiful."
Jaden said after brushing my hair, running his fingers through it.
"Thank you."
I smiled at him, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"Aww, look at my little tomato."
He said while wrapping his arms around my shoulders.
"Stoopp." I whined rubbing my head in his arm, trying to his my face.
"We should start getting ready."
"I know, tell Nick to get ready, You two will take 10 minutes maximum to get ready so I can peacefully do my stuff."
"Okay boss."
I rolled my eyes and he walked out the room.

I stood in closet trying to think what I could wear. I grabbed the pair of ripped baggy jeans with tiny crop top looking in the mirror if I should wear it.
"You'd look hot in that."
I looked behind me to see Jaden putting tee shirt on him, a pair of jeans laying on top of drawers.
"I don't know."
"Well I know that you'll look hot in anything you choose."
He placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out to bathroom.