"Ladies and Gentlemen, Kings and Queens, Gods and Goddesses, may I present to you my beautiful daughter Isadora Alexandros, Moon child of Emotion and lover of all. "  Reaching over, kissing the top of her gloved hand, he left her side so that she could curtsy and present herself correctly.

" Thank you all for coming today.  I know how very important today is for me and for all of you.  I have much to learn but I want each and every one of you to believe, that I will do whatever it takes to make all of you proud of me.  I am very anxious to get to know all of you.  So please, do not hesitate to talk to me and say hello at any point."  Gracefully, Isadora stepped forward to start to greet each of them.

    Isadora greeted people one by one.  She danced with several of the younger gentlemen from other nations.  Their names seemed to run together and she honestly couldn't remember any of them of the top of her head.  When she noticed a gentlemen that had just walked through the ballroom portal.  He was exquisite.  Coal black hair with the most piercing emerald eyes she had ever seen.  He had a dark aura about himself, it made him both mysterious and extremely attractive.  Thankfully, he had yet to notice her.  This gave her a chance to study him from a distance.  He had many chums at the ball.  They laughed and drank wine.  She noticed that one of his friends had pointed her out.  She looked away just as he had realized they were pointing at her. She really hoped he hadn't seen her staring at him. Panicking, she turned to grab a class of wine.  Oh, how embarrassing!  She felt her face begin to get warm and she tried to act as if she was talking to the old woman next to her.

Oh no, what that his footsteps coming?  She heard steps as they began to get closer to her. She peaked out the corner of her eye, Crap! It was him and he was right next to her.

"Excuse me, Miss Isadora? " he asked, bowing as she turned to face him.

She slowly turned back towards him acting surprised at his approach. "Why yes sir, I am Miss Isadora .I don't believe we have met. " As she extended her hand, he softly placed a kiss upon the top of it and he bowed to her.

"That is correct . I must apologize for my tardiness.  My name is Shayde  ,God of Night and brightness of Day . Something very important came up and I was not able to come any sooner. Surely my tardiness is a shame when I could of spent so much more time speaking with a young woman as beautiful as you are. " He stated bending down to place an additional kiss on her hand, lingering a little longer to show his interest.

Blushing she giggled . "Sir, you are far too kind but thank you none the less.  I do appreciate your lovely words. " She was at a loss for words and really didn't know what else to say to him . So she just sipped her wine and stared at him as he rambled on.  She really did not care about any of it.  A few minutes into the conversation, he asked if she cared to dance.  Finally, she thought. 

"Would you care to dance Miss Isadora ?" Shayde asked flirtatiously, giving her his incredible smile.

"Well I would love to dance.  However, only if you do me this one favor.  I have to ask that you reframe from calling me Miss please.  Isadora is just fine, " smiling she grabbed his arm as he lead the way.

"Isadora it is then, " he stated as he spun her around .  He made her loose her balance and hold on tightly.  She came back around, slamming into his chest.  She started to apologize when she looked up he was smiling from ear to ear. "I am so sorry."  But when she looked into his eyes there she saw a glimmer of mischief.  That is when she realized, she had landed exactly where he wanted her.  She was right up next to him. Her hands lay on top of his chest.  She was so close she could feel his breath upon her forehead.  Gasping, she started to pull away.  He felt her surprise and began to move her around to the rhythm of the music.