fights

*morning after*

*your pov*

i walk downstairs and see vinnie with faith on the couch. i suck my teeth and head to the kitchen and make breakfast for myself because im sick of everyone in this damn house. 

faith: y/n. you good? 

you: dont talk to me. 

i pour my milk into my cereal and i leave the empty milk carton on the counter so someone else can take care of it. i sit at the island and i grab my phone and start scrolling through tiktok. a few minutes later i feel a presence near my and i snap my head to the right and see vinnie sitting down next to me.

vin: goodmorning y/n..

i ignore him still looking on my phone.

vin: listen, i fucked up. i dont know how to say im sorry without saying it 10 times. 

you: its whatever. 

i get up and put my bowl in the sink. im about to go upstairs but i feel vinnies hand on my wrist pulling me. he pulls me in and kisses me. he cups my face and rubs his thumb on my cheek.

faith: vinnie what the hell?

once she said that jordan and kio came out of their rooms. 

vin: what?

faith: seriously? her over me?

you: really bitch? your mad?

faith: shut the fuck up.

i raise my eyebrows as hand vinnie my phone and i walk toward her but she starts walking backward. 

you: oh your scared now? pussy.

faith: im not a pussy. 

you: then what happened to being tough? 

faith: im not fighting a whore.

i crack my knuckles and smile. 

vin: y/n! no!

i punch faith in the face and she stumbles back.

faith: you bitch!

she tries to slap me but i dodge. i push her and she falls on the ground.

faith: you must be mad cause i let vinnie-

before she could finish i kick her in the face and then i get on top of her punching her repeatedly. she's screaming and crying with her face and bruised and bloody. 

dezi: y/n!!

baby j: what the hell is going to down here?!

i feel someone's hands pulling my waist pulling me back. i resist and i punch faith one last time as hard as i can. i turn around and see dezi pulling me away from faith. this time i let her pull me away and i just laugh.

you: thats what you get you blond hair musty ass hoe!

dezi: jesus y/n! her face is fucking busted!

kio and jordan walk to faith giving her an ice pack. dezi lets me go and i storm into my room. 

~

vin: y/n can i come in?

you: fine.

he comes in and quickly closes the door behind him.

vin: about what faith said-

you: did you guys sleep together? and don't you dare fucking lie to me because i will grab all my shit now and leave. and leave you. 

vin: no! we didn't sleep together! i would never do that to you. i love you so much y/n. and i say that every chance i get to so you know i mean it.

you: promise?

vin: i promise. 

he pulls me in a tight hug and rubs my back. 

you: im sorry. im sorry for being an asshole-

vin: its my fault. its all my fault. i keep ruining your life.

you: your not running my life. you actually make it better sometimes. 

he pulls away from the hug and smiles big. he gets up and waves his hands giving me a sign to also get up. he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

you: vinnieee!

vin: what?

he brings me to his room and he closes the door behind him. he puts me on the bed and gets on top of me.

vin: tickles!

he shoots his hands to all the areas where im ticklish and he laughs and so do i. 

you: vinnie!! stoppp!!

vin: i like to see you laugh and smile!

i push his hands off and i push him off and i get on top of him. 

vin: i love you so much. 

you: i love you more vinnie.

i lay down on his chest and i drift away to sleep.

a/n:  this is sooo baddd butttt this might be the last part for a while because im really busy this weekend because im having my birthday party then after that im going to another one and then on tuesday its my birthday so i might try and write a new part somewhere in between then but yeah :))

also thank you so much for 12k reads i love you guys so much!