unknown

*time skip to two months later*

smut

vin: y/n whos this? 

you: hm?

vin: it says unknown.

you: then how would i know who it is if it says unknown vinnie. 

vin: right.. right...

i get up and walk over to vinnie holding my phone. i look on the screen and i grab my phone.

unknown

hey pretty girl.

and who is this? 

its bryan

yeah um bye 😂

i miss you

nice! 

i chuckled and put my phone down. 

vin: im excited for your birthday!

you: oh! i forgot about my birthday.

i smile and go on my phone.

vin: what do you want?

you: i want a ps4 so after graduation when i go back home i have a ps4 with me!

vin: your going back home after graduation?

you: well, i don't know yet.

vin: anything else?

you: and i also want to be railed. 

vin: oh that can come early. 

i smile and walk over to him on his bed. i get on top of him and start making out with him. he takes of my shirt and my pants. i take off his shirt and i start giving him hickeys. he lets out a slight moan turning me on. i take off his pants leaving him in his boxers seeing him hard. 

you: a little excited hm?

he smirks and i take off his boxers. i start stroking his cock and he throws his head back letting out a loud moan. i take off my panties and straddle him. i slowly slide his cock into me causing both of us to moan loudly.

vin: fuck y/n. 

he puts his hands on my hips and i start bouncing up and down moaning loudly. vinnie throws his head back smiling. 

vin: fuck your so tight. you feel so fucking good. 

you: oh my god your so big!

i go faster and vinnie puts his hand on my throat and chokes me causing me to moan even louder. he trusts his so now he's doing all the work. i let out a loud moan and so does vinnie. he pulls me in and kisses me and gives me hickeys. i start moaning louder as im getting closer and closer. 

you: fuck- vinnie im so fucking close.

vin: me too baby.

he thrusts into me harder and my legs start to shake as i cum. he finishes and i lay down on his chest. and we both start breathing heavily.

vin: so, how did you like your early birthday gift?

you: i loved it baby.

he kisses me and i kiss him back. 

vin: i love you.

you: love you more.

a/n: i suck at writing.