caught

(~) means time skip.

* a few days later, two days before your birthday. *

i wake up to see vinnie gone. i look at my phone and i see two things. 1. its almost 3pm and two my phone is blowing up with text from liya. i rub my eyes and open the text. 

liya 💖🤪

y/n

y/n!

jesus!

y/n wake up!

y/n. come to the club right now. the one that's a few minutes away.

why? huh? i know which one but why?

y/n. 

fine.

i quickly throw on my hoodie and some leggings. i slide on some crocs and i grab my phone and keys.

~

once i get in my car i speed off to the club. im thinking of what the hell is going on there that liya is freaking out about. once i get there i jump out my car and walk in the club cause the doors are wide open. i see everyone crowding around someone. i peek through and see some girl dancing on vinnie and hes smiling and touching all over her. he pulls her in and kisses her. i start sobbing with my hand over my mouth and i feel someone touch my shoulder.

liya: y/n...

you: why.... again?

i look at vinnie and he glances over at me but fully turns around once he sees me sobbing.

vin: y/n!!!

everyone starts going like "oooooooo" and backs up.

you: don't touch me. 

vin: y/n please-

you: oh hell no! we- you- 

vin: i can explain!

you: fuck it! fuck you! and fuck you too the blond haired skinny ass hoe in the back! 

im yelling and pointing while speaking. people are recording and whispering to others.

vin: y/n... i still love you! 

you: bullshit vinnie! fucking bullshit! i forgive you after everything and you treat me like this? you do this to me?! vinnie the amount of shit i have been through... you know what. date her. 

vin: i don't want her i want you!

you: prove it! actually don't even. you were touching all on her ass and you pulled her into a kiss?

vin: someone dared me too! it was a bet y/n.

you: i don't give a single fuck! not a single one! 

i start sobbing and vinnies tries to hug me but i slap him hard making him fall back. i push past him and walk over toward the girl he was with and i pull her hair and sock her making her pass out. she falls on the floor and i start punching and kicking her face and stomach.