home

*skip to next week*

vin: i don't want you to leave.

you: vin. i have to see my family. and you're leaving tomorrow! 

vin: i know but. i don't even know. i don't know what im going to do without you. 

you: we can facetime! its only 3 days vin. 

vin: but its not the same. 

you: it will be okay vinnie. my flight is in an hour so i have to go now. i love you so much. 

vin: i love you too. 

i get out of the car and turn around and look at vinnie. he has tears in his eyes. i blow a kiss at him and walk into the airport. im not hungry so i go straight to where the seats are. i put on my airpods and scroll through tiktok. after a few minutes, i get a text from vinnie.

vinnie <3

i miss you

i miss you too vinnie.

come back

vin you know i can't.

please

i need to see my family. 

okay. 

i know vinnie is going to blow up my phone this whole time. and plus my flight is 5 hours so i cant text him. and if he texts me i cant reply. i hear my plane being called so i grab my suitcase and get up. i sit down where my plane seat is and i slowly go to sleep. 

*time skip to off the plane 😘*

i get off the plane and hop in the nearest taxi. i tell the guy my address and he start driving there. i miss ct. there aren't any paparazzi's anywhere or hollywood fix trying to catch me lacking. i cant wait to see my childhood best friend jenna. shes always been there for me. i know she's going to be so excited when she sees me. but i wonder if shes going to be at my house when i get there. before i know i was almost at my house. i see a sidewalk that i always walk down to get to my house. i tell the taxi i can walk from here and i get out of the car. i start walking getting closer to my house. once i reach my house i hear a bunch of yelling and screaming. everyone says "welcome back y/n!" i smile big and see jenna. i cover my mouth and start tearing up. she has her arms open and i run in them. we give each other the biggest hug. i see my brother coming toward me with my stuff. i give him a big hug too. 

you: i missed you so much!

jack: i missed you too!

you: wheres mom?

jack: shes inside making food still.

i pull away from the hug and look around. i wave at all my neighbors and everyone else that is there. i look over and see my ex, bryan. i turn around immediately and walk inside. i see my mom in the kitchen. i call her name and she turns around and her eyes brighten. i jog to her and give her a big hug. 

mom: ive missed you so much! 

you: ive missed you too! 

mom: let me get back to cooking hun.

you: okay!

she continues cooking and i see jack coming in with bryan. i roll my eyes. i grab my bags from jack and i walk into my room. untouched. i close my door and lay on my bed. i miss this feeling of my bed. i look at my door and see jenna come in. i smile and sit up. 

jenna: so tell me about vinnie. 

you: ouuuu girl. 

jenna: let me see your phone.