graduation

(~) means time skip

i wake up around 11:00 and i realize its graduation day. jeez, one day before my birthday. i get up and i see vinnie asleep. i hope he stays asleep while i get ready. graduation is at 1:30 and im getting a ride with liya and jordan. i quietly walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower water. 

~

after my shower i grab my graduation gown in the back of my closet. i asked my professor if i could wear a cute white dress and he said yes so thats what i picked out. i also did my makeup and hair. (you can have the hair be whatever you want because i know people got different hair types)

 (you can have the hair be whatever you want because i know people got different hair types)

^ your outfit that's going to be under your robe

^ your makeup look.

i put on some clear lipgloss and i spin around in the mirror smiling. wow, i actually look good. i put on some white heels and i grab my graduation robe and cap. i put the robe on my and i hold the cap in my hand. my phone buzzes and i see liya texted me.

liya 💖🤪

im outside with jordan! 

im coming!! 

:))

i grab my purse with everything else i need and leave the dorm taking one last look at vinnie. sigh and wake him up.

vin: mh?

you: graduation. im getting a ride with jordan and liya.

i leave the dorm and walk outside. 

~

i see liya in her car and i wave and smile. she runs out and gives me a hug. 

you: omg look amazing liya!!

liya: me? look at you oh my god! 

jordan comes over and i give him a hug too. we get in the car and start driving to where the graduation is.