mistakes

*skip to flying home*

im packing up all my stuff while saying goodbye too my mom and other people. i look over and see bryan smiling at me. i smile back and zip up my suitcase. i walk out my room and then my house. i give everyone hugs and then now i have to decide if i want to give bryan a hug. hes lucky im feeling nice because i am. i give him a big hug and he rubs my back.

bryan: ill miss you.

you: i might miss you too.

i see jenna tearing up so i run over giving her a hug. 

jenna: don't forget me!

you: how could i?

i give jack a big hug and he smiles at me. i hug my mom and she starts crying.

mom: dont lose those earrings!

you: i won't. never will. 

i smile and enter my taxi waving to everyone that was out the house. im going to miss it here. its always so calm and peaceful. i don't want to go back to LA but once i finish college i might fly back here. i can't imagine going back to seeing vinnies face. he went back one day earlier and i know he's going to be in the room. thankfully the project finished one week before we got to go home. but i have to figure out how im going to talk to vinnie. i know he's probably going to think i slept with bryan which i didn't but the way bryan made it seem like we were like hooking up i know it messed with his head. i know that hes nervous. i don't even know if i can make eye contact with him. i don't know how im going to approach him. i don't know if i should be nice or mean. understanding? i don't even know. the taxi driver tells me im at the airport and i thank him. i walk to where my plane number is and people are already getting on it. just in time. i walk on the plane and sit down. i decide to text vinnie before i lose wifi. 

vincent

im on the plane. don't bother picking me up from the airport. ill ask liya.

ok.

liya 💖🤪

can you pick me up from the airport? in about 5 hours, ill text you.

that's fine!

after a few minutes of just staring outside the plane window, i eventually fall asleep. 

*time skip to airport*

i wake up once were landing. once the plane gets on the ground i text liya to come and pick me up. i get off the plane and walk to the area where the cars are parked. i see liyas car pull up. she parks and gets out of the car and runs towards me. she gives me a big hug.

liya: i missed you so much y/n!

you: i missed you too liya.

liya: you look upset?

you: remember? 

liya: oh.

you: well talk in the car. let's just go this place is packed.  

i grab my suitcase and get in the car. liya starts driving back where the collage is.

liya: are you okay? i mean how did you find out? 

you: well my ex bryan was staying with me in my room and then he told me but i didn't believe him. but then i get a text from vinnie saying don't believe tiktok room and hes sorry and a bunch of other shit. so i look at see the video. i start crying and then bryan comes over and cuddles with me. and then vinnie facet timed me but bryan picked up because i was sleeping and i don't know what they said but i woke up to bryan saying vinnie wants to talk to me but i said no. and then bryan kissed me with vinnie still on the phone.

liya: holy. shit. and what did vinnie do?

you: i don't know. i don't even know how im going to face him in the dorm. 

liya: jordan told me one time he went over to ask vinnie something and he was sobbing with his phone across the room. he said vinnie said he fucked up and he didn't even sleep with the girl or whatever.

you: yeah he definitely did not sleep with her coming out of a room shirtless and hickeys. plus her coming out in a bra and panties. yup. dumbass.

liya: i never thought he would do that.. the way he looks at you when you don't know i just.... im pissed at him. jordan almost cussed him out the other day.  

you: im pissed too. i haven't been on social media in fucking days. i don't even wanna know whats going down on there.

liya: its hell. people are sending vinnie death threats and hes getting so much hate. 

you: jesus. once i get to the dorms im going to post something telling people to calm the hell down. me and vinnie just need to talk. that's it.

liya: right. and we're here.

we get out of the car and start walking in the dorms. we get to my dorm and liya gives me a hug.

liya: good luck i love you!

you: love you too. 

i slowly open the door to my dorm and walk-in. i look on vinnies bed and see him crying. 

vin: y/n?

you: yes.

i put my suitcase on my bed and start unpacking things. once im did i sit on my bed and just stare at vinnie.

you: let's talk about this mhm? explain.

vin: i didn't sleep with her. i promise. i couldn't bring myself to that point. we just got a little touchy. once she started to get a little to close i said no and i walked out. and then she followed me asking me why not. i did not sleep with her. 

you: but why? why did that even cross your mind?

vin: i don't know! i don't know y/n and i beat myself up every day about it. i made a mistake. i don't eat i don't sleep i don't do anything. the hate im getting is fucking destroying my mental health y/n. people are telling me to kill myself. and i actually fucking tried! are you happy now? 

he starts sobbing even more. i put my hand over my mouth and start tearing up out of shock. i get up and sit on his bed next to him hugging him. 

you: i- im not happy. i don't want to imagine losing the only man i love.

he looks at me with his red puffy eyes.

vin: im sorry y/n. 

you: its okay. i love you more than anything else. 

vin: i love you too.

a/n: UM THANK U FOR 1K READS WTFFFFF LMKLFMLFNWON😏😏😏 BUT ILY