Part 2: Exiled

DragonClan
Leader: Goldenstar-bright yellow she-cat with orange stripes, amber eyes, and a white tail tip
Deputies: Darkheart-fluffy black tom with orange eyes
Moonblaze-dark grey tom with amber eyes
Medicine Cat: Silverskip-light grey tabby tom with green eyes
Apprentice, Mothfeather (white she-cat with grey dapples)

Warriors
Tansynose-orange and white she-cat with black nose marking
Mistbreeze-light grey tom with blue eyes
Primroseleaf-light grey she-cat with green eyes
Sandypelt-orange tom with white paws
Heavyfang-big black and white tom
Tawnybranch-skinny brown and white she-cat
Swancry-white she-cat with pale yellow eyes and long limbs
Andy-light grey tom with lake blue eyes
Smokycloud-fluffy dark brown she-cat with amber eyes

Queens
Meredith-orange she-cat with darker orange stripes (mother of Andy's kits: Boltkit, a dark grey tom, Skykit, a white and orange tom, and Fogkit, a white tom. 4 moons old)
Ursula-pale yellow she-cat with green eyes (mother of Sandypelt's kits: Tawnykit, dark orange she-kit, and Eaglekit, a dark brown tom. 3 moons old)
Foxtail-bright orange she-cat with amber eyes and black paws (mother of Mistblaze's kits: Ryekit, dark brown tom, Russetkit, dark orange she-kit, Cinderkit, dark grey she-kit, and Bramblekit, tortoiseshell she-kit. 3 moons old)
Goldenstar-bright yellow she-cat with orange stripes, amber eyes, and a white tail tip (expecting Darkheart's kits in 1 moon)

PhoenixClan
Leader: Hawkstar-dark grey tom with sharp amber eyes
Deputy: Scorpiontail-brown tabby tom with long tail
Medicine Cat: Oatbreeze-light brown tom

FireClan
Leader: Scorchstar-orange tom with amber eyes
Deputy: Ashdust-skinny blue-grey tom
Medicine Cat: Thorndrop-mostly black tortoiseshell tom

Queens
Eclipsefall-skinny black she-cat with amber eyes
Nightflower-black she-cat with blue eyes (mother of Scorchstar's kits: Duskkit, dark grey tom, Twilightkit, black she-kit with white paws, and Crescentkit, orange and white tom. 2 moons old)

StormClan
Leader: Streamstar-dark blue-grey she-cat with bright blue eyes
Deputy: Coaldapple-big white tom with black splashes
Medicine Cat: Rocktail-skinny orange she-cat with amber eyes
Apprentice, Fogsky(pale grey tom with blue eyes)

Warriors
Birdskip-shaggy dark grey tom with white paws
Frostbranch-white fluffy tom with black tail tip
Vanya-dark brown she-cat with pale blue eyes
Klaus-tall dark brown tom with green eyes
Five-dark grey tabby munchkin tom
Summer-fluffy dark grey she-cat with green eyes
Arin-brown tom with amber eyes
Dan-dark grey tom with shaggy fur
Tidepool-light grey she-cat with amber eyes
Troutshade-dark grey tom with black spots
Snowfern-fluffy white she-cat
Lazuli-blue grey she-cat with blue eyes
Spike-big grey tom with amber eyes
Pacifica-orange she-cat with white paws and tail
Auroradawn-cream yellow she-cat with green eyes
Grizzlyheart-big brown tabby tom with amber eyes and black stripes
Crowsky-small black tom with amber eyes

Queens
Tigerflower-orange she-cat with white paws and dark orange stripes (mother of Coaldapple's kits: Emberkit, light orange she-kit, and Flamekit, bright orange she-kit. 5 moons old)
Ravensong-black she-cat with light blue eyes (mother of Klaus' kits: Honeykit, brown she-kit, Sparrowkit, dark brown and white tom, and Nightkit, black tom. 5 moons old)
Suzy-white she-cat with black stripes and pale yellow eyes (mother of Dan's kits: Poofykit, long-haired light grey she-kit, and Hoppykit, white she-kit with black spots. 2 moons old)

Elder
Icycloud-fluffy white she-cat with light blue eyes

...

Darkheart glanced back at the seven warriors that not only made up his patrol to the Moon-Oak, but were the only DragonClan warriors left besides Smokycloud, her parents, and the Queens in the Nursery. The deputy faltered briefly in his stride several times, imagining PhoenixClan warriors charging into camp and bolting straight into the Nursery like they'd done moons ago. Darkheart felt his blood boiling as he thought of his nephew and his friends inspiring four of their warriors to leave with them, and gritted his teeth together as he remembered referring to Crowsky as his son.

My son! And what does the tom do? He goes behind my back and meets up with Grizzlyheart anyway, and look where that got him!

"Um, Darkheart?"

"What?" Darkheart sharply turned to face Tansynose, who took several steps back and bumped into the other warriors.

"It smells awful over there," Tansynose whispered. "What if a fox...?"

"We'll find out when we get there, are you looking for an out?" Darkheart growled, to which the orange and white she-cat shook her head. "Then the seven of you run ahead of me and look."

Moonblaze and Sandypelt were the two to run ahead less than a second after Darkheart's order, with the rest of the patrol following them. Darkheart glanced at the Raging River, before following the patrol.

"Oh shit!" Darkheart heard Moonblaze gasp. "Darkheart, you need to see this. Those sick cats have crossed the line."

"What is-" Primroseleaf's sentence cut off as she shrieked, bumping into Darkheart as she ran back to camp like a pack of dogs were chasing her. Darkheart shook it off as he walked closer to his patrol, freezing up as his eyes landed on the bloodied pair of cat corpses before him.

"FUCK!" Darkheart snapped, stomping his paw in the dirt.

"I know, right?" Sandypelt shook his head. "Got to knock up another she-cat now, my work is never done I suppose."

"Should we track them down?" Mistbreeze asked.

"No, by the time we start sending out patrols, who knows how deep in the mountains they'll be," Darkheart shook his head. "But we do have one of the traitors still in our camp, and what better way to make this right then to make an example out of her?"