God I need to stop looking.

He sits down, back to me and dips his head into his hands. I automatically, like it was second nature, crawl to him and wrap my arms around his torso and sit on my knees behind him. Draco didn't even flinch or move from his position. I rest my head on his warm back.

The warmth from his boiling hot shower heated me as I sat down putting my legs either side of him and running my hands down his chest, "Draco-"

He jumped up and turned around to grab my face and crash his lips into mine, I was taken back as he ran a hand down my body and under my back, moving me up so he could lean over me. I pull away to speak but he kisses me again and reached down to his towel, ripping it off and pressing himself against me.

It was a surprise, I just rake my hands through his hair and hitch my breath as I felt him grind against me.

His hand on my waist was holding me hard then quickly went down to pants and tugged them down my legs, throwing them away, gripping my hip again and then held my face, pushing his hips into my thighs so I opened wider. 

His hand was tangled in my hair, kissing me hard as he started to push in. I hold the kiss and start to worry at his eager actions.

"Wait!" He stops and I put my hands on his shoulders, moving him back, "What- what is this?" I pant heavily at our fast paste.

He gets off the bed and grabs his towel to tuck it around his hips again and scoffs, throwing his head back, "Nothing! It's nothing, Sienna!" He storms back into the bathroom and slams the door.

No fucking way is he going through this again, if he has something to say, he can say it not show it like that.

"Oh no you don't," I say to myself and grab my pants and his pyjama bottoms hopping into them as I storm to the bathroom and swing it open, he snapped his head to me through the mirror as he leant his hands on the sink and got changed back into his boxers "Well it was something! Do you really think you can not talk to me after all the shit we've been through? The full moon, the past three weeks, everything at school? Draco if you're mad or frustrated you don't use sex as a way of letting it out! You talk, to me!" He looks at me with a steady, non-showing face.

I was angry, he was going to use me just because he was angry, that's not us. My panting and his deep breathes were the only sounds, "Are you upset? Say something for god's sake, we've already been through you shutting me out and I was the one that got hurt!" My voice cracked but I continued as he looked back down at the sink, "You've pushed me away too many times, you're done now! You are done pushing me away because I'm here! Right now, I'm here with you and for you, no one else. It's not us to just have sex because we're angry or just because we can and you know that!" 

Walking to the sink, I stand the side to face his profile. He was gripping the sink hard until his knuckles turned white, "Lucius almost died. I almost killed my own blood for you... then you had to stop me," He turned around to face me and straightens his back, stepping forward, "If you didn't stop me, I could have strangled the bastard until he was dead in front of me. Then you know what would have happened?"

My hands start to twitch as I step back and get scared at his angry tone.

"Well, I would have had about less than 20 minutes to escape the manor before Aurors would have barged through the front door and arrested me. And you know what's that best part?" He laughs out a disgusted chuckle and slams his hand on the counter again. "When I do kill him, I'll be perfectly fine with going to Askaban, as long as it was for my father's death." I hitch my breath, "Yeah... I'd be charged with murder and for being a death eater. Kill two birds with one stone Sienna!" He laughs out.