"So you two know each other well?" Tricia asks. We both nod. She smirks a little before turning back to me.

"Okay Sean. Let's get a plan sorted. Would your boss at the coffee shop mind if you took a couple hours off in the evenings on the weekends?" Tricia asks me.

"I will have to ask her, but she's super nice and she knows that I love dance so she might let me," I reply.

"Well, that's a start. If you take a couple hours off on the weekends, you can make it to the weekend evening classes. It isn't always me teaching, but the other mentors are so sweet and they will love you. I will talk to them later, I will mention that you are joining our little family." she continues.

"Tricia, I can't afford it. And I won't know anyone there," I point out.

"You won't need to pay, I can sort that out. You are talented, and the others will absolutely adore you. I also think you seem to be forgetting a certain young lady that takes weekend classes." Tricia adds. She signals towards Kaycee.

"I thought you only took Tricia's, sorry I misunderstood," I say, desperately trying not to upset Kaycee.

"No, I take the weekend ones, and sometimes weekdays. Depends if I can get away from online school. Don't worry about people at the other classes, I've got you!" Kaycee says while smiling.

"Thanks Kayc," I say, grinning back at her.

"Well it's sorted then isn't it!" Tricia says.

"I hope so." I add smiling at them both. We all get up off of the floor and Tricia heads over to the stereo. Kaycee and I go back to her bag at the side of the room.

"Thanks Kayc, this wouldn't have been possible without you." I say as I pick up the water bottle she gave me.

She smiles. "I'm happy that you're happy. I can't wait to watch your career grow and see you achieve your dream."

"How did you know it was my dream to be a dancer?" I ask sarcastically.

"I could tell by the look in your eyes when I talked about it this morning. I can see your love for it. Plus it would be so cool to see you evolve in the dance world, and maybe evolve with you!" she replies. I can feel my cheeks grow red. This girl is so sweet, she has the best heart out of anyone I know. She's literally an angel. I smile at her before we grab our things to leave.

"Sean! I better see you tomorrow." Tricia says as we are about to walk out the door. I nod and smile at her.

"Oh! Kaycee, look after him tomorrow!" she winks at Kaycee. Kaycee giggles before turning the door handle and letting both of us out.

~

"How was that?" she asks me.

"It was amazing. I loved it." I say, looking down at my feet.

"You don't sound like it!" she says, trying to meet my eyes as we walk.

"It's not that. I'm just worried you know. What are my parents going to think? Is my manager going to be okay with me taking time off? What are the other dancers gonna think of me? After all, they can afford to attend the classes and I can't!" I say, looking at her.

"Okay for starters: your parents might find out, but when they do we can show them how incredible you are. You said it yourself, your manager is nice and she understands your love for dance, she wouldn't want to take that away from you. It doesn't matter what the other dancers think, it matters what you and the choreographer think. Tricia said that they will love you, she already does! I'm here to support you no matter what happens, plus you can meet my friends tomorrow, they are the kindest human beings I've ever met. They will love you as well. You have nothing to worry about Sean; you are a kind person and an amazing dancer!" she replies.

"Thanks Kayc, sorry about this. I'm just worried you know." I say.

"I know, I'm here if you need me for anything though!" she says rubbing my arm. She smiles at me reassuringly. We walk into the car park as everyone else is coming out of the other class.

"Yo Kaycee! Miss you baby!" a guy shouts from behind us. Kaycee turns around with a look of disgust on her face. Three guys start walking up to us, clearly after her.

"Just keep walking Sean." Kaycee says to me. We carry on walking along the path.

"Kaycee, come on! Don't ignore me! I haven't seen you since last week, I miss you!" the guy shouts again, him and his friends start laughing.

"Just leave me alone Zane!" Kaycee shouts back. They start running to catch up with us.

"Kaycee, come on!" Zane says, grabbing onto Kaycee's arm.

"She said leave her alone!" I shout at him. Kaycee looks at me and pulls her arm away from him.

"And who are you?" Zane asks.

"None of your business, I'm a friend of Kaycee's and that's all that you need to know. She told you to leave her alone, so I had to remind you; that when she says to leave her alone, she means leave her alone." I state with a hint of bitterness in my voice.

"Do you know who you are messing with here?" Zane asks, squaring up to me.

"By the looks of it, no one special." I say. I put my arm around Kaycee's shoulder, as if to tell her to turn around. We start walking away as the three boys start laughing.

"Let's go guys." Zane says to his friends. Kaycee starts laughing in disbelief as she slaps my hand in a friendly way.

"Sean! No way did you just do that?" she says. I shrug my shoulders.

"No one has been brave enough to stand up to that lot. I don't think there is a person in any of my classes who hasn't had a bad encounter with them! Not to mention, ever answered like that before!" she says laughing in disbelief. I chuckle at her reaction and take my arm off of her shoulders. She shakes her head and continues to laugh.

"Wow. I learn something new about you everyday Sean Lew." she laughs.