-

Everyone a gave a standing ovation to her when she finished it. I was surprised with her blasting performance but feeling like 'I love you mah girl!!'. I don't know how to put it in the word, but I was the most happiest one at that time I'm telling you.

Her steps turned towards us where we all were standing but her eyesight were constantly on the floor. She was removing her sweat that was making her body shine in the stage lights.

She was coming closer to us. One after another and she was only two steps away from me. Should I jump on her for take her in my arm?

My smile grew wider as her sparkling eyes meet with mine. For a second she wonder through all of us that what we all are doing here together to her greatest surprise. Her expressions were actually priceless. Her face that I was looking through only screen from last one month finally was among me.

Her steps ended near to me as she hugged me tightly and hide her face in the crook of my neck. I also wrapped my hands around her small body that I was missing so much to hold between my arms and pamper like a baby all the day. My heart beat turn in high just by her touch and I feel relaxed at the same time as her fragrance run through my nose. I take a deep breath and squeeze her more tightly.

As soon as I went to brushed her hairs she moved away from me by pulling me but still her hands remaining around me. "Hm? Why?" I became confused. "I- I'm sweating!" A sigh of relief left my mouth as she said nothing some serious but everyone laughed when she mentioned it. "Leave it!" I pulled and hugged her again with the same love.

"I missed this place!" I feel the vibration of her lips on my skin of neck as she speak but leave my body to travel through a strong current. How can she turn me on just like that with her simple line? "Me too!" I said but kissed her cheek.

"Argh, argh!" We being apart as we listen a voice of someone coughing, but I look at Taehyung with crossed narrow eyes and furrowed my eyebrows as it was him to do this. "How are you all?" She asked to everyone as break the hug. "As you can see.....but you were amazing!"

"True y/n. I'm your biggest fan now you know! " Taehyung commented as he appreciated her. "In last she is my friend, no doubt!" Hobi hyung came close to her and wrapped his hands around her shoulder as said proudly.

Can't see everyone is taking a credit for something and something, but she is my girl. Being a jealous I pulled her from hobi hyung and hold her waist with my one hand. "And see who's girlfriend she is." She looked at me in amaze but curved her lips in proud for accepting what I said.

Y/N's pov.

"Now go and get refresh. They will announce the result soon....only one performer is left." Hobi said and I make my way towards back stage for getting change.

I tried to scream as someone hold me from behind and wrapped his hand on my mouth to seal it. I was about to dig my elbow in the stomach of that person but thank god before that I turned around to see who is there.

"What are you doin- " Jimin pulled me in the corner of the backstage and fixed my back on the wall. I feel the warmth of his breath on my face as he kissed me passionately. I moved my hands to his neck from the chest to permit him for coming more closer. I hold on his hair lightly for running my fingers through it. I tilted my head as he do also kissing more and more deeply. More butterflies raised up in my stomach as his tongue comes in the contact with mine and suck on it.

Feeling the lack of oxygen in our body we break the kiss and opened our eyes for looking at eachother. saw in his eyes. "What are you doing Jimin? What if someone will catch us like this!" I asked worriedly still scretching is back of neck and making him smile.

"So what? You are not a stranger that I need to hide." He whispered in his soft voice on my lips but not leaving my eyes. When he has mentioned it finally, I become worried and tension run through my face. "What happened baby?" He made his grip more tight on my waist and bow down his face at my level.

"What... when everyone will find out about us!" My voice became wiser. "Why are you worrying about....I'll handle this!" He kissed me slowly just after saying that. I stand on my tip toe and hugged him tightly for not leaving him.

-

I walked to Jimin with little steps near his car where he was waiting for me far from everyone. Before he take me in his embrace again, I extended my hands and gave golden trophy in his hand as he is the one who deserve it. "To me?" He furrowed his eyebrows in question but hold the trophy with both the hands. "Yes! That's your....you are the winner!" We both share the smile and hugged.

"You deserve it my girl." He literally speak on the skin of neck. I moved to see his face but still in his hug. There was a huge proud smile on his face and I can say that as his eyes just disappeared because of it. "Thank you....for forcing me to take a part." I pecked on his shining cheeks and stay close to his face smiling like idiot.

"No, I didn't forced you. You are able to do it, so I suggest you. And it helps you to stay bussy whole the day, so you don't miss me that more!" He removed strands off from my face and stare in my eyes without even blinking once. "But even though I was missing you." I make a pouty face for melting his heart and it work within a second.

-

We both panting deeply by supporting the tree next to us, holding hands of eachother but laughing at the same time also. "They will be worried about us!" I looked at him and said worriedly. I searched in the whole garden first to check the public around us for stay hidden.

"Then let them. Don't I have a right to spend some time with the person I love?" My heart melt with his cheesy but cute words. I nod in 'yes' for being agree with him and make him happy.

I seat between his legs as he take his place on the bench under tree and pulled me towards him. I turned my head on right when he put his chin on my shoulder making my heart flutter. A soft kiss on my cheek make me shy and I turned away immediately for looking forward.

"Are you doing well?" I asked in slowly. "Hm. What about you?" His cracked voice just next to my ear give me some goosebumps. "I'm also fine." I answered simply.

We both were being eager to meet eachother and want to talk about so many things, but at this point, don't know why we have not a single word to say. We stay silent for long time. There only his breath that I was hearing and his thumb that I was feeling on my waist up and down.

"Y/n!" I hummed in answer but stay still. "I love you!" I chewed on my lip lightly and take a deep breath for make my heart calm down. Instead of turning around, I looked down at our hands that were wrapping around eachother.

"You know, I really miss you so much. I'm not saying it as a typical boyfriend, I mean it. I wanted to hold you tight close to me just like I'm doing now. I wanted to talk so many things, but now....I just want to stay like this, without saying a single word. I...."

My heart skips multiple beats as he cut him self in middle when I wanted to listen him nonstop. His heart was pounding on my back as it has its higher speed to race.

I again turned back to face him but with thin layer of water among my eyes. His weak but innocent smile caught me off-guard. Not waiting for any other words from him, I kissed his plump lips and put him on ease.

Breaking the kiss slowly I looked in his eyes and said those word sincerely with all my heart. "I love you too!"