Ally rolled her eyes, "whatever."

"Not whatever, you're so beautiful I literally feel starstruck," Dinah expressed, turning back to the road when the light turned green.

"Thank you baby," Ally murmured, smiling slightly as she brought Dinah's hand up to kiss.

The rest of the car ride was spent in comfortable silence, Ally singing softly under her breath. Finally arriving, Dinah told Ally to stay put before getting out of the car. She opened Ally's door, smiling when Ally rolled her eyes and got out.

"I can't get over how amazing you look," Dinah said dreamily, taking Ally's hand as they walked toward the entrance.

"Dinah stop it," Ally whined, shoving Dinah slightly.

Dinah chuckled, "what why? My baby is so beautiful and I'm going to make sure she knows that." Ally blushed and ducked her head as Dinah turned to the waiter, "two please."

"Right this way."

"You suck," Ally grumbled as they followed the waiter to their table.

"I could if you wanted me to," Dinah smirked, pulling Ally's chair out. Ally's blush deepened as she sat in the chair. Dinah moved across from Ally to sit. Their waiter left them after confirming they wanted two waters.

Ally looked around the restaurant, "I haven't been here since they renovated. It looks amazing."

"I didn't even know they renovated," Dinah said, making Ally chuckle.

"A while ago," Ally shrugged, sipping her water.

"What are your plans for winter break?" Dinah asked.

Ally's eyes widened, "hello, we have the house."

"Oh right!" Dinah exclaimed, "I still have to talk to Mom and Dad about it."

"No worries, winter break isn't for another month anyway, so you have time," Ally said.

Dinah nodded, "it shouldn't be a problem though."

"My parents haven't been home in six months," Ally began, "they're big time contractors, usually hired out of state or even out of country sometimes. They're currently in Mexico, where I assume they moved. They're supposed to be building some high rise or something like that, I'm not too sure. I tried not to get too involved with their work."

"I've never really been out of the country, considering our," Dinah trailed off, Ally nodding in understanding.

"We should go one day, wherever," Ally smiled.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" Dinah asked, sipping her water.

"How about somewhere in Europe?" Ally suggested.

"Okay then," Dinah nodded.

"Just like that?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Just like that," Dinah confirmed, "we also have a sister... organization in some parts of Europe."

Ally giggled, "okay cool."

+

"That was so good," Ally said as they walked out of the restaurant.

"It really was," Dinah nodded in agreement, "but we've got more night to this date, so c'mon," she held her hand out.

"We do?" Ally took Dinah's hand.

"We do," Dinah grinned, opening Ally's car door.

"Where are we going?" Ally asked when Dinah got into the car.