"No, is fine. I like it when you ramble." Christopher pulls away from the hug and wipes the tears that fell on Emilyn's cheek. "And thank you for trusting me and telling me all these things." He smiles.

Emilyn steps back to keep some distance between Christopher and herself, "Uhmm..." Emilyn tugs the hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry if I'm stopping you from heading home." She gave him an awkward smile. "You should head home, is getting late."

Christopher nods. Emilyn opens the door for him and steps out of the way.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night." Emilyn smile. Watching as he walks out to the hallway, but turns back twice and waves bye to her. Emilyn closes the door and a smile grew on her face. Feeling her heart, she can hear it beating really fast. "Oh no, am I falling for Christopher Evans?"

***

"This is so good." Emilyn moans stuffing the juicy piece of steak in her mouth. "Your cooking is the best, Fin."

"Hey, how could you assume that this is cook by Fin?" Ana grumbles and crossed her arms.

"Like you can cook this delicious, juiciest piece of steak." Emilyn put the piece of steak into her mouth. "If you can cook this, my dream of pigs sprouting out wings will come true." She snickers.

"Oh yeah," Ana said. "Challenge accepted."

"Challenge accepted? Are you sure?" Emilyn asked her. "Ana, not everything is a bet."

"I know, but I like being challenged."

"Fine." Emilyn shrugs her shoulders. "So, if you win, then you have to show me a pig that will sprout wings."

Finley laugh, Ana narrowed her eyes at him. "That's not possible." She shakes her head. "How about free ice cream for a month?"

"Yes." Emilyn immediately agrees.

"Ahem, Em do you know what you are getting yourself in?" Finley asked.

"Of course, if Ana can cook a piece of juicy steak then she'll give me free ice cream for a month," Emilyn explains to him.

"Yeah, and who's going to make sure she can do it?"

Emilyn thought for a while, then a sudden realization pop into her head. She gasps. "Please tell me what did I do?" Emilyn eyes widened.

"I don't know what do you think?" Finley smirks.

"Oh no," Emilyn scrunch her eyebrows and her mouth turns into a frown. "I just agree to help her." She slaps herself on the forehead.

"Yeah, you did." Finley burst out laughing. "Congratulations, you figure it out."

"How dare you, Finley Roberts!" Emilyn shouted and hit him across the table. "Why didn't you warn me?" She glares at him. He shrugs and Emilyn hit him some more.

"Enough, break out!" Ana broke them apart. "Stop fighting you two." She shakes her head. She pointed to Emilyn to her seat and Emilyn quietly obey and sat down.

"Where are your table manners?" Ana crosses her arms, looking at both of us. "Starting a fight on the dinner table, what are you guys a child?" Ana scolds them. Both of their heads are bowed low.