"My grandma wants to talk to you," She said glancing at Christopher for a while before putting her head down.

"Did you solve the problem?" Christopher asked

"Uhm...yeah." Emilyn looks back up and tugs her hair behind her ears.

"That's good," Christopher said and they stood there staring at each other.

"Emilyn, what's taking so long? Did he run away?" Grandma Lou shouted from the living room.

"I-I should go now." He said with a smile. Emilyn nods and moves to the side for him. She slaps her forehead, "What were you doing?" She asked herself softly and follow him out.

Grandma Lou saw Emilyn and said, "Emilyn, can you stay in the kitchen. I want to talk to Christopher privately."

"Sure." She scrunches her eyebrow and heads back into the kitchen. "Wonder what is Grandma Lou want to say that I can't hear?" She thought. After waiting in the kitchen bored out of her mind, "Emilyn" Grandma Lou shout.

"Yes?" Emilyn asked walking into the living room.

"We are done talking," She said.

"Okay? So why you call me in here for?" Emilyn asked her. Grandma Lou is acting so weird.

"Christopher wants to talk to you." She said.

"Huh?" Emilyn frown. "Why?" She looks at him, but Christopher looks confused as well.

"Anyways, I'm leaving. You guys talk, don't mind me. I'm going to my room." Grandma Lou said weirdly. She pointed at the two of them and left.

Christopher let out a small laugh, "What?" Emilyn asked him.

"Nothing." He answered. "Is getting late, I should go now." He checks his watch on his wrist.

"Yeah." Emilyn walks him towards the door. "Christopher," She calls his name and he turns to face her. "I want to say, thank you. Thanks for being here with me." She told him.

"No problem, that's what friends are for." Christopher gave a smile.

"I'm sorry, I cause so much trouble for you and you have to see my ugly crying face." Emilyn gave a short laugh.

"No worries, and is not ugly." Emilyn blushes and bites her lip. After that, Emilyn did something, that She would never imagine that she would do.

"Thank you, thank you." Emilyn hugs him. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't do this." Emilyn felt Christopher's body stiffened. Emilyn starts to pull back but Christopher pulls her back into a hug.

"Don't worry about it, I told you that I will be there for you. You can always count on me." He said. Emilyn snuggles close into his chest. He feels warm and comfy.

"I don't normally do this," Emilyn said in his chest. "I don't open up to others easily, it took me half of the year to open up to Ana. But with you, I don't know why. We've only met for 2 months and I've been telling you all this stuff." She told him, rambling off which she does every single time she gets nervous. "I'm sorry if I'm rambling."