Jordan had always appreciated Dahlia's body, but he was having a hard time figuring out how he was going to focus at practice.

"What if I just-- I could tell Coach I'm feeling sick."

"And get bumped from second-string to third? Absolutely not, Jordy! What are you thinking right now?"

Jordan dropped his gym bag and pulled Dahlia into his hold, taking in the familiar mixed scent of coconut oil and sunscreen on her body, feeling his own body once again beginning to stir.

"Ughhh... I'm thinking my girlfriend looks amazing and all I wanna do is stare at her all day."

Dahlia smiled and shook her head at Jordan's neediness before she bent down to pick up his bag.

"Jordy, we literally have the rest of our lives for you to gawk at me."

"Yeah, but--"

"No, buts, Prescott. Go to practice."

Jordan took his bag from Dahlia and a frown was immediately etched on his face, his bottom lip sticking out as he sighed with a huff.

"Can I at least have a kiss?"

Dahlia rolled her eyes and stood on her tiptoes, placing a sweet peck on Jordan's lips, seeing him pout even more when she pulled back quickly.

A whine left his lips before she kissed him again, this time letting Jordan's mouth work its magic, gnarly knocking her back.

She pressed her hands against his chest, keeping her eyes closed as she pushed him away, breathlessly.

"Okay, now you really have to get to practice."

✨

Dahlia followed Jordan out of her room into the living room, where Kat was waiting for Marcus. After the boys left for practice, Dahlia and Kat decided to make some snacks to take downstairs.

The pool area was pretty cool. There were sun chairs set-up along with umbrellas, an area for barbecuing, and even a sandpit for volleyball.

The girls set their stuff up and swam for a little while, before getting out and relaxing under a couple of umbrellas, meeting a few neighbors as well.

There were Jessica Boyd and Heather Samuels in the apartment next to them. Both 2nd-year students seemed rather quiet, and it amazed Dahlia to see how bubbly and friendly Kat was, remembering how shy she was not too long ago.

Then there were Nathan and Noah Martinez, 3rd-year twin brothers in the unit across from them. Nathan was on the diving team and was the older of the two by seven minutes, while Noah, was the shyer one, always following his "big" brother around.

Dahlia had just gotten out of the pool and was toweling off, ready to slip her shorts back on and head upstairs, when a voice caught her attention and made her look up.

"Lia? Hey! I didn't know you were moving in."

She squinted as the familiar body blocked out the sun. As she stood, a small smile slipped onto her face.

"Connor, hey. Yeah, me and Kat moved in a couple of days ago."

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah..."

Dahlia, feeling a bit underdressed under Connor's lingering gaze, pulled up her shorts, hopping into them a bit

Connor smiled in delight, watching as Dahlia's chest jiggled when she yanked her shorts up. He knew she was back with Jordan, but Connor didn't care: Dahlia was fucking hot.

"Looks like this summer's gonna be a whole lotta fun."

🌻