-Chapter 15-

Fast forward 1 week: you and Carl have been treated like the new kids at school, well you more than Carl. Boys have been hitting on you noon stop. when Carl isn't around boys are basically throwing themselves at you, Carl absolutely hates it! One day when you where getting books out of your locker this boy who you didn't recognize walks up to you and says hey baby, then kisses you. You pushed him away and said what the fuck! He then goes on to grab your ass, so you punched him in the nose. Carl see's and runs I over to you to see if you were alright. The guys goes on to say "hey it's Jackson, your boyfriends house you haven't said a word to in like 5 years", you just looked at him in shock than ran away. Carl asked him who the hell he thinks he is doing that to a innocent girl, and he said "no really she is my girlfriend" and then goes on to show him a picture of you and Jackson. Carl's in shock that you never told him about you and Jackson, maybe they broke up and Jackson is some crazy ex or maybe he took the wrong signals when they were breaking up or something. He thought to himself.

This was the picture that Jackson showed Carl

Fast forward a couple of hours: it's now lunch and you sit down at a table. Carl comes and sits next to you, and say "why disentangle you tell me about Jackson" with a. Not impressed look on his face. You said "I never told you about Him because we stopped dating Around a month before we moved here and I didn't think I had to mention him and I love you it him and I don't know how he found where we live because I never would talked to him, my relationship with him was set up by my father" and Carl said back "what if your father told him" with a worried look on his face! You had the same look on your face as Carl had on his, you said "what if... um, what if my dads trying to sabotage our relationship and if so maybe we need to try to stick together as much as possible".
Fast forward to the next day: Jackson comes up to you at your poker and kisses you on the cheek again so you punch him the nose...again, he says "what the fuck baby it's just me" with a smirk on his face. Carl walks over, you grab his face and kiss him because you wanted to show Jackson your not interested.
Carl says "what was that for as he raps his arms around your waist. You put your arms around his neck going in for a hug and say "because I love you and don't want to lose you" try to show Jackson that he needs to lay off on the harassment and that your truly on love with Carl and he needs to know that.
Jackson doesn't like what he was seeing because your dad had called him saying you wanted to get back together with him, he was trying to rip you and Carl apart at the seems. Since Jackson wasn't liking what he was seeing he was about to tell a lie, he said "what about the sex and how you said we would be together forever". He knew this would piss Carl off because he knows you told Carl it was your first time the first time you and Carl did that dirty...
Come back to see what happens next...