-Chapter 1-

You and your family move to a new city because your father lost his job and your mother doesn't work, your dad has found  a job in he south side of Chicago. You move in across the street from the Gallagher house. Your friendly neighbour Fiona comes over and drags her 13 year old brother Carl with her  because she said I look the same age as her and she was right(Fionas always right). She knocks on the door and you go and open. She introduces herself and forces Carl to shake your hand and say hi. You shake his hand and blush. You say hey and call your parents to the door. They say hello and Fiona says to them "your daughter looks about the same age as my little brother Carl, he's 13 maybe they could hangout".   Your parents look at each other and you father says "why not, he looks like a nice guy"! You hug your mother and father and ask your father for 15 dollars so you and Carl can go get some food while you and him are out. He says "10 and make sure there's change to get your mother a pack of gum"! You were fine with that because your were still getting money and your family was kinda poor at the time. You and Carl go get some pop eyes because it's his favourite fast food joint  and he knows some people there so it will be cheaper.  You stay there for hours after your done eating because your enjoying talking to him and then he finally say " wanna meet the rest of the fam" , you say wait you have more siblings! You end up talking about his siblings for the next 20 minutes and end up at his house, he introduced you to Liam first because better start strong! After you meet Liam you meet Debbie, then Ian, then lip and final you and him go to his room and his dad walks in. Carl's dad says " hey Carl have you seen where I put my bourbon" then realizes that you where lying in the bed watching the video from when Carl broke his leg because you and Carl wouldn't stop laughing and then Carl see's him in the corner of his eye and says why the fuck do you want frank!
He's said "I said have you seen my damn bourbon"!  Carl said shouting back at him " CANT YOU SEE I HAVE A FUCKIN CHICK IN MY DAMN BED AND NO I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR FUCKIN BOURBON". 
As frank was leaving the room you said " it was nice meeting you" he turned around immediately and said "it was good meeting you too darling", Carl scoffs and yells " STOP TRYING TO GET IN HER PANTS" frank yelled back "FUCK YOU" and stuck his  middle finger up at him and said " by sweetie" and winked. Carl apologized and said "that dudes fucked up", you asked him who he is and he said "oh, that...that's my fucked up dad frank. Frank's drinks does drugs"! If you ever come over and see him passed out in Ian's bed or on the couch don't bother with him"!
You argreed because he was kinda gross looking and you watch the video again.