-Chapter 6-

After you get home from the hospital your lying on Carl's bed and he pitches the idea of canceling your party and you said "the party must go on, this is when we were going to tell people that we are a couple the only people who know are Ian and my parents"! He agreed and lyed down beside you, you and Carl start talking and you gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Fast forward 3 hour( it's now 6:47): you can Carl gather everyone in the kitchen so you can blow out the candles on you cake and right after you blew out the candles you mumbled under your breath that you wished Carl would kiss you right now and he heard you so he did and everyone got it on video! You lightly placed your hand on Carl's cheek and you pulled away and smiled and Carl said "well I guess we told them" with a smirk on his face. Later that night some more girls cam to the party and Carl was lying on the couch while you went and got one of his oversized hoodie because you cold. One of the girls went up to Carl pulled him up by his shirt and kissed him and you saw it because you were just walking down the stairs, you were almost at the bottom and you started to cry. Carl pushed her off him and yelled "I DON'T LIKE YOU, WHY DID YOU KISS ME! INLOVE Y/N"! She looked at him in shock and she got embarrassed because everyone was now starring, she scoffed and said "what are you talking about" in a sassy tone! You ran up to Carl grabbed his face and wiped a tear of his face and said "I love you too" . You guys kissed again and Fiona yelled this reminds me of zoey 101 when Logan told Quinn he loved her at the school dance. You and Carl stop and giggle and then Fiona starts to sing you get the best of both worlds and Carl starts to sing along! You say to him how in the hell do you know that song and he says I used to watch Hannah Montana with Debbie when I was little, then you dragged him upstairs every climbed up onto his bed and you followed him up. He was sitting up right and you pushed him onto his back and you started to make out with him! Sooner or later you and him wear doing the dirty! It was you first time so he was being gentle because he was scared he was gonna hurt you...

Come back for part 7 to see what happens next